Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the change to the BIK rules, I decided to take a company car rather cash for cars. Placed an order with with my company's lease car provider (Zenith) on the 7th Jan for an M3 LR MSM Black, asking for delivery no earlier than 6th April (purely so that I didn't pay any BIK)

I'm following the shipping thread closely, but in an ideal world I'm guessing that a ship docking around the 3rd/4th week of March would suit my delivery date.

Same situation here — ordered late January. Surprised not to see more talking about (and expecting delivery) in line with BIK timings.

However, I’m paying in full instead of lease — blue SR+. Be interesting to see if timings any different, will update as we go...

3rd Jan...
Same situation here — ordered late January. Surprised not to see more talking about (and expecting delivery) in line with BIK timings.

However, I’m paying in full instead of lease — blue SR+. Be interesting to see if timings any different, will update as we go...
My optimum delivery date is end of March because I'm buying through my business and my financial year end is 31st March. If it arrives before then I can write off the value off the corporation tax from this financial year, otherwise I've got to wait another year to see any benefit on this.

When did your vin appear?
To be honest not sure.
Ordered 16/1 and definitely had the hidden vin before the end of jan.
Thought it was on the cosmos as the vin appeared just as it was going through the canal. I think it was usual before that hidden vins showed up around that time in the transfer. Mr miserable ( leg end) would be able to clear that up I’m sure. it seems mine showed up as the challenge was being loaded or as it set of from pier 80.??????

To be honest not sure.
Ordered 16/1 and definitely had the hidden vin before the end of jan.
Thought it was on the cosmos as the vin appeared just as it was going through the canal. I think it was usual before that hidden vins showed up around that time in the transfer. Mr miserable ( leg end) would be able to clear that up I’m sure. it seems mine showed up as the challenge was being loaded or as it set of from pier 80.??????
I ordered two weeks ago. Was told car is in California and to expect delivery mid March. Received a text a week ago saying car will be ready before end of February and now have a VIN and collection is booked in for Wednesday so I am amazed at the speed of service and frankly the support I am getting from Tesla Westfield is quite astonishing. They reply to emails within hours and answer every question I have fast. So far none of the dreaded service and sales treatment I have read about on forums.

Reactions: Durzel and Wayneski
I ordered two weeks ago. Was told car is in California and to expect delivery mid March. Received a text a week ago saying car will be ready before end of February and now have a VIN and collection is booked in for Wednesday so I am amazed at the speed of service and frankly the support I am getting from Tesla Westfield is quite astonishing. They reply to emails within hours and answer every question I have fast. So far none of the dreaded service and sales treatment I have read about on forums.
What spec did you order? I ordered on the 18/1 and I believe I’m on the challenge

Urgh, I see only the asian king sat at san Francisco and I still have no VIN , I’m getting worried about my promised March delivery, my existing car has to be returned end of March ...

I know the feeling. If mine arrives after April, I'll be kicking up a stink with LeasePlan, as staying in the current car will cost me more. There is Glovis Captain which is on its way to Port 80. I fear this is our last hope.

Last edited:
I presume no one has had a delivery text since the cosmos ones came in a week or so ago?

im hoping mine is on the challenge but I’ve had nothing since the VIN dropped in on 26th Jan
My car was on cosmos, its now in southampton. still no Text, have called for updates and they are saying 1st week in march, collection centre is leeds.

Seems a long time to get the car from soton to Leeds, so im wondering if they are waiting for some cars to arrive off the challenge so they can deliver more at leeds on one day

M3s still at Soton docks as per pics from this FB group today 93EDD02B-C28E-43BF-9E49-CB14C7D088AE.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.