Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I didn't explain very well. That was my reason for choosing Solihull rather than the site in the centre of the city.

Ah, fair enough - I tried to change mine from Birmingham to Solihull but the guy at Tesla in Solihull told me I would have a "better experience" at the Birmingham delivery centre.

I also thought messing around with this when I had just been assigned a VIN might put the whole car matching piece at risk given I'm through a lease company.

Tesla do have charge points in Touchwood so you should get a decent charge on the car, Hopwood services is only a couple of junctions up and has Tesla superchargers so you could top up if you needed to.

Reactions: Matt2000
Tusker just told me that Tesla have told them my car is going to be ready for collection in March (M3P MSM/Black). They couldn't tell me anything more specific.

I called Tesla and asked for the ship voyage reference, (after my call was answered in the order it was received) they simply said there is no way to know what boat the car is on and I just have to wait for them to contact me when it gets to Southampton.

Meanwhile I've just ordered the wife an Audi E-tron as one was available for a super silly low price through Tusker, that's been confirmed by Audi as being delivered to my house on 24th March.

I ordered a M3P Blue/Black on 12/02/2020 and got my hidden VIN on 18/02/2020.

Tesla gave me following delivery update via email:

"I have checked the status of your order and I can see that you have been matched to a specific vehicle. The car is however in the US awaiting a shipping schedule.

I would expect that you would be looking at the back end of March for delivery but this can be subject to change. We will however update you throughout the process."

I had contact them about a separate matter but they gave me a delivery update as well. :)

"I have checked the status of your order and I can see that you have been matched to a specific vehicle. The car is however in the US awaiting a shipping schedule.

I would expect that you would be looking at the back end of March for delivery but this can be subject to change. We will however update you throughout the process."

I had contact them about a separate matter but they gave me a delivery update as well. :)

Just had exactly the same, ordered last week, found a hidden VIN yesterday, called earlier today and got the same response. Fingers crossed for end of March.

I ordered 15/02/20 (SR, standard everything) and noticed a hidden VIN today (don't know when it appeared though). Haven't called Tesla, hoping for delivery by end of March. At least the order seems to be progressing with VIN showing...

Just had exactly the same, ordered last week, found a hidden VIN yesterday, called earlier today and got the same response. Fingers crossed for end of March.

I ordered 15/02/20 (SR, standard everything) and noticed a hidden VIN today (don't know when it appeared though). Haven't called Tesla, hoping for delivery by end of March. At least the order seems to be progressing with VIN showing...
Any chance you could tell us where you’ve said you want the car delivered? That seems to be relevant.

I'm hearing all bad about Leeds; a few people have referenced a 'rude' member of staff there.

I think I've spoken to the same staff member at Leeds. I went in with a B2B enquiry. I enquired about whether they had a Corporate Fleet department as I was looking to buy 4 vehicles from them, one of which being a Model S and totaled £225k in cars. She was up herself and just said "Nope, you'll have to place an order just like anyone else".

I've since been in frequent email dialogue with a Senior B2B Advisor. Part of what she said was right, we did end up having to place all the orders online like anyone else but still the tone and approach wasn't appropriate.

Reactions: Jez_GB and ringi
I have a hidden VIN for my order of a black/black SR+ to pickup at Heathrow which I’ve just cancelled (bought an inventory one I’ve now taken possession of), so if you’re awaiting the same I’d keep an eye on the inventory as it should be coming in on next boat or one after that

Yes, it has changed in the last few hours. my account page also show the estimated delivery date as 27th February now. :D

Edit: Also received a text now. Yeay~~!!! (Heathrow, WestDrayton) Oh, mine is from the Challenge ship.
Likewise, Heathrow on 27th Feb. Sadly I have a major meeting on that date that I can't get out of so have had to respond to the text with "NO". Hopefully they can do the Friday...

Status
Not open for further replies.