Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So just called to try and switch to the one in stock. Was told only way to do so was to make a new purchase and cancel old one. Not possible via company car scheme.

However, Tesla now informed me that my car is on BROOKLANDS so at least I can inform you all that there should be M3P on this boat.

My order is M3P in MSM/Black. Order placed on 11th November

So just called to try and switch to the one in stock. Was told only way to do so was to make a new purchase and cancel old one. Not possible via company car scheme.

However, Tesla now informed me that my car is on BROOKLANDS so at least I can inform you all that there should be M3P on this boat.

Which number did you call?

I’ve been told my M3P is on the Grand Mark. Ordered 24/10. I have absolutely no faith that it is. Audi goes back on 6th March so could end up having to rent a car if it turns out to be on the Brooklands.

Matching spec has now gone. Oh well.
There's a black and white one on there, which is exactly what I want (minus FSD), but I don't want it before March (20 plate) and I already have an order open (no VIN). Would be nice if they could move that car though.

Don't think you can be choosy with demand as it is though, so I'll have to tough it out... I'll probably regret it once my car ends up coming in May/June.

I called to find out how to transfer my order to the inventory spec. I was told I had to buy the inventory model online and then call to cancel my previous reservation and transfer my finance to the new car. Ordered immediately online and called up to cancel my order and transfer the PCP only to be told I have to now confirm everything in writing, but only by email.

Fired an email off to [email protected] and I'll hopefully hear soon with confirmation it has all been actioned.

Reactions: Matt2000
There's a black and white one on there, which is exactly what I want (minus FSD), but I don't want it before March (20 plate) and I already have an order open (no VIN). Would be nice if they could move that car though.

Don't think you can be choosy with demand as it is though, so I'll have to tough it out... I'll probably regret it once my car ends up coming in May/June.

Even if you ordered one on inventory, the likelyhood of you getting it before the 1st March is slim, and even if you did you could just delay picking it up as apparantly they don't register them until the day of collection.

Reactions: Durzel
After being told on multiple occasions i was on the challenge,today I was told I'm on the Grand Mark, I just dont get how information can be so badly communicated. Now do i have any faith im on that ship, none at all. Got my VIN on the 24th of Jan. Although the guy on the phone said the Grand Mark was in Zeeb but that's not true either so who the hell knows!
Hmmm... Got my VIN the same day and also told on Challenge. No text from tesla so I'm think mine might have swapped ship too. It's a bugger isn't it!

Another forum member ordered same spec from inventory last week and cancelled his first order, he's picking his car up next week as opposed to the end of March.

I suppose that's how the cars end up as inventory anyway.

Fired an email off to [email protected] and I'll hopefully hear soon with confirmation it has all been actioned.

Fingers crossed for you, doesn't sound too painful.

I'm hearing all bad about Leeds; a few people have referenced a 'rude' member of staff there. If I asked a genuine query (and frankly, changing your order late in the process is no worse than how Tesla keep us in the dark) and her response was just to laugh I'd be effing livid.

It seems that all the fast appearing VINs are M3Ps which is what all the rumours suggest make the majoritty of the current shipments. Starting to get my very bad feelings about my LR order.
There are nice people at Leeds, ask for either Dale, Will or Tris Cox .

Both very nice helpful guys, who could be nothing but apologetic or helpful to me

I think I've spoken to the same staff member at Leeds. I went in with a B2B enquiry. I enquired about whether they had a Corporate Fleet department as I was looking to buy 4 vehicles from them, one of which being a Model S and totaled £225k in cars. She was up herself and just said "Nope, you'll have to place an order just like anyone else".

I've since been in frequent email dialogue with a Senior B2B Advisor. Part of what she said was right, we did end up having to place all the orders online like anyone else but still the tone and approach wasn't appropriate.
For b2b you need to contact the enterprise team. try the mainline

I’ve been told my M3P is on the Grand Mark. Ordered 24/10. I have absolutely no faith that it is. Audi goes back on 6th March so could end up having to rent a car if it turns out to be on the Brooklands.

I was told exactly the same. M3P also.

However the dates he gave don’t tie up. He said it was due in uk on the 12th with a couple of days processing, so pick up around 15th onwards. The ship arrives in Zee tonight, so where does the 12th come from? Surely it can’t take over 2 weeks to get here!

My current lease going back 15th so buttocks are twitching

Status
Not open for further replies.