Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the number?

Came up as unknown on my phone, could be because I’m abroad though. Will ask wife when I speak to her, but I’m assuming it was our landline as they don’t have her number.

Great news, where are you collecting from? I was down as West Drayton but changed it to Leeds. If yours is the 8th then I reckon mine will be towards the middle or end of March. If that’s the case I will have to rent a car as my Audi goes back on the 6th.​

Good luck. Looking at your profile, my car looks exact same spec as yours, and is also through leaseplan.
Picking up in Solihull.

Reactions: SteveM3P
This is my first post. I ordered my white SR+ for London on Sunday 16th February but just saw new inventory was available on the Tesla website. I phoned to see if I could reserve the white LR for London (as there was not an SR+) and was told I had already just been matched with a SR+ arriving mid-March. The nice person then asked me the fatal question "would you like to get the LR anyway?" and that was that. Assuming it goes through her manager I should have the LR in two weeks. Yay!

Reactions: Boggle and Mark-R
Just got this text

Your Model 3 is ready to be scheduled for delivery! Please select your preferred time within one day of receiving this message: Tesla SSO – Login To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.

Problem is I click on the link and it just takes me to the manage page that doesn’t say anything about scheduling. Am I missing something?
Strange. My text just said that it had been scheduled for delivery. Only option was to confirm the date given or receive a new delivery date. No option for picking a preferred time.

Reactions: InventEd
This is my first post. I ordered my white SR+ for London on Sunday 16th February but just saw new inventory was available on the Tesla website. I phoned to see if I could reserve the white LR for London (as there was not an SR+) and was told I had already just been matched with a SR+ arriving mid-March. The nice person then asked me the fatal question "would you like to get the LR anyway?" and that was that. Assuming it goes through her manager I should have the LR in two weeks. Yay!

As I ordered the same model the day before you and have a hidden VIN I'm hoping my delivery will be mid-March too!

Another long time lurker here. Thoroughly enjoyed keeping up with this and Mr. Miserable's magnificent shipping thread. Mine is a White SR+, no options, ordered middle of October '19. Source code VIN appeared last week of January.

I was just starting to get forlorn seeing another wave of texts and delivery appointments being made... Thought I'd double check my Tesla Account and, lo and behold, there is a delivery appointment listed for a couple of weeks time (though no text or email yet).

Lease via Nationwide/Leaseplan, collection from Leeds. (Unlike some folks who are leasing I have had a RN number from the start).

something to help you pass the time

giphy.gif

Another long time lurker here. Thoroughly enjoyed keeping up with this and Mr. Miserable's magnificent shipping thread. Mine is a White SR+, no options, ordered middle of October '19. Source code VIN appeared last week of January.

I was just starting to get forlorn seeing another wave of texts and delivery appointments being made... Thought I'd double check my Tesla Account and, lo and behold, there is a delivery appointment listed for a couple of weeks time (though no text or email yet).

Lease via Nationwide/Leaseplan, collection from Leeds. (Unlike some folks who are leasing I have had a RN number from the start).
Ahhhhhh Thankyou Skellers! I was feeling just as glum, and from reading your post I too went and check my account, and there's my delivery date, Friday 6th! phew!! @chrisevans1001 go check yours!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.