Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was loosing all hope. I've been told for 2 weeks I would get a text to confirm delivery. Last two days told I would get a text same day to confirm delivery. Used that link and managed to book a pick-up time for 4th March 4pm Stockport. Hopefully, doing this without being prompted won't cause issues... Still 2 weeks late...

It will probably be because I’m leasing and the reservation is still with LeasePlan. My Audi goes back on 5th and I would like to know if the 8th to collect my M3P is definitely confirmed. If it is I won’t bother renting a car.

I am in the odd position of not being able to accept the March collection date I have been given, I was expecting June collection as my current lease finishes on 30th May.

Presumably they will text me with the confirmed collection date, then I reply `No`, then they text me again at some unspecified time, and I just keep replying `No` until they give me a workable date - correct?

What are others' experiences of delaying collection for 3 months?
Not good....delayed in December and still waiting for an early Feb delivery.

I am in the odd position of not being able to accept the March collection date I have been given, I was expecting June collection as my current lease finishes on 30th May.

Presumably they will text me with the confirmed collection date, then I reply `No`, then they text me again at some unspecified time, and I just keep replying `No` until they give me a workable date - correct?

What are others' experiences of delaying collection for 3 months?

I had a 20 Dec delivery date. I replied NO but they still booked a delivery slot. I phoned them to say I could not take it before Jan. Only today have they confirmed that I will get the car 6 March. If the same logic works every quarter (everything is manufactured and sold in a single quarter) then you will be looking at potentially July delivery.

I had a 20 Dec delivery date. I replied NO but they still booked a delivery slot. I phoned them to say I could not take it before Jan. Only today have they confirmed that I will get the car 6 March. If the same logic works every quarter (everything is manufactured and sold in a single quarter) then you will be looking at potentially July delivery.
Well July doesn't make sense by your own logic? It would either be Feb/March, May/June or Aug/Sept.

Status
Not open for further replies.