Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
However upon reaching home have found that part of the door rubber seal on the back lhs seat is loose and the USB port in the front is not working.

Check those damn rubber seals which everyone talks about but I didn't - - I got too excited to drive off!

Have you been able to rectify yourself or are you booking in with SC? I need to find me a checklist. I still regret not mentioning a mark I found on my previous car on collection.

My appointment was at 3 but didn't get seen to till just after 4pm - despite there not being too many people (only 2 others).

The car is amazing, drove from Dartford to Sussex and they charged my car to 90% as per my request.

However upon reaching home have found that part of the door rubber seal on the back lhs seat is loose and the USB port in the front is not working.

Check those damn rubber seals which everyone talks about but I didn't - - I got too excited to drive off!

A few more sleeps for you!! Enjoy!
Just two sleeps !! Thanks for the heads up on the door seal I got a friend who is a petrol head coming with me and got the full Monte check list so will have a good rummage around. Enjoy many happy safe motoring days in the new toy.

Just two sleeps !! Thanks for the heads up on the door seal I got a friend who is a petrol head coming with me and got the full Monte check list so will have a good rummage around. Enjoy many happy safe motoring days in the new toy.

where did you find the checklist - been searching, well.... ya know, cursory glance and then thought “ooh look a castle”!

Just called Tesla to check my order had gone through as I'm getting it as a company car, so nothing is showing in my account. Apparently I've been matched to a car and it'll be here end of March! It's already on a ship but he said he couldn't tell me which one. Anyone else have a car coming in about this time that might know? I'm picking it up from Heathrow. Never been so excited about a car!

I've also been told end of March delivery to Heathrow. Based on when I got my VIN (Feb 19th), I am still holding out hope that it might be on the Asian King... Tesla won't tell me which ship for certain. But worst case I'm also waiting on Glovis Captain and will see you both there :D

Reactions: Harv3y
Just saw some Performance models joining the Cribbs Causeway delivery staging area, assume from GLOVIS CHALLENGE...the blue looking surprisingly beautiful! Pic below - enjoy.

Attachments

• IMG_20200304_124752.jpg
    IMG_20200304_124752.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: Ceekayell
I've also been told end of March delivery to Heathrow. Based on when I got my VIN (Feb 19th), I am still holding out hope that it might be on the Asian King... Tesla won't tell me which ship for certain. But worst case I'm also waiting on Glovis Captain and will see you both there :D
I think there's only about a week between the two ships, so either way it won't be long! I've not seen anything about when my VIN was assigned, I think because it's a lease car, but the guy on the phone said I had been matched so fingers crossed.

Is this a new thing where they won't tell you what ship it's on? Everyone else on here seems to have had some information, but the guy I spoke to was clear he wasn't allowed to tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.