Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You won't get another invoice, just pay your deposit less the initial down payment to the account details at the bottom of the invoice. Use your RN as reference as it gets there quicker, then give it 24hrs or so before checking source code for 'Existingdeposit' all one word and it will show there

Errrm - I have 6 invoices! However your advice is of course correct :)

Got a call from Tesla today was told car ready for pickup on Friday! Was super excited until I thought I'd better check pick up location and was told it's in Heathrow... My selected delivery location is supposed to be Edinburgh :confused:
Checked with my leasing company and was told that there was some kind of mix up and that was a duplicate order and my original order is still waiting for a match but they're still hoping that it will be delivered this month...

Got a call from Tesla today was told car ready for pickup on Friday! Was super excited until I thought I'd better check pick up location and was told it's in Heathrow... My selected delivery location is supposed to be Edinburgh :confused:
Checked with my leasing company and was told that there was some kind of mix up and that was a duplicate order and my original order is still waiting for a match but they're still hoping that it will be delivered this month...
Get on a plane and enjoy and nice drive home...

Whaaaaat !?! So, 9 days ago I get confirmation from my leasing company that my M3P is ordered and estimated delivery is June. Perfect, as I need to sort out existing car, personal plates etc

So today, I get a call from Tesla to say I’m booked to pick my car up in 5 days time. Whaaaaaaat !
Anyway, I’ve told Tesla I can’t do that so hopefully one of you can have it.

Crazy.

Whaaaaat !?! So, 9 days ago I get confirmation from my leasing company that my M3P is ordered and estimated delivery is June. Perfect, as I need to sort out existing car, personal plates etc

So today, I get a call from Tesla to say I’m booked to pick my car up in 5 days time. Whaaaaaaat !
Anyway, I’ve told Tesla I can’t do that so hopefully one of you can have it.

Crazy.
source.gif

Mine's on the Glovis Captain and I'm to collect from Heathrow - phoned Tesla today to find out how long it will take to get from Zebrugge on the 16th to Southampton to get to Heathrow - they said don't know, but my delivery estimate is the last few days of march??! Does that sound right? Can anyone who had their car delivered to Zebrugge -> Southampton -> London (anywhere) please share how long it normally takes to get from Zebrugge for delivery? I was really hoping that delivery could have been the following week (I would think Z->S is probably 2 or so days? Logistics and transfers probably 3 or so days?)

Mine's on the Glovis Captain and I'm to collect from Heathrow - phoned Tesla today to find out how long it will take to get from Zebrugge on the 16th to Southampton to get to Heathrow - they said don't know, but my delivery estimate is the last few days of march??! Does that sound right? Can anyone who had their car delivered to Zebrugge -> Southampton -> London (anywhere) please share how long it normally takes to get from Zebrugge for delivery? I was really hoping that delivery could have been the following week (I would think Z->S is probably 2 or so days? Logistics and transfers probably 3 or so days?)
Mine is on the same boat, they gave me a similar estimate, saying it could be anywhere in the last week of March. Its just over a day from Zeebrugge to Southampton, Brooklands left a few hours ago and is due in tomorrow evening. Then logistics and transport can take a while. There are still cars leaving Southampton today from Grand Mark which came in on Saturday, all depends where in the boat your car is and in what row they park it!

Status
Not open for further replies.