Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck getting through, I was on hold for 10 minutes then got an automated message stating they would contact me (even though I didn't give a number) nearer to when delivery of my model 3 is ready, then the phone line went dead.

Poor really that you don't give people the opportunity to stay on the line until an advisor is ready to have a 2 minute conversation.

Good luck getting through, I was on hold for 10 minutes then got an automated message stating they would contact me (even though I didn't give a number) nearer to when delivery of my model 3 is ready, then the phone line went dead.

Poor really that you don't give people the opportunity to stay on the line until an advisor is ready to have a 2 minute conversation.

I got through on second try (after the 1st one was disconnected as above) And they confirmed I'm still matched to a car on ASIAN KING, but that delivery date had not been finalised yet, and to be patient as I would get a text once the car was in Southampton and delivery had been agreed with the Lease company.

I got through on second try (after the 1st one was disconnected as above) And they confirmed I'm still matched to a car on ASIAN KING, but that delivery date had not been finalised yet, and to be patient as I would get a text once the car was in Southampton and delivery had been agreed with the Lease company.

I’ll give it another go - my lease company have told me Tesla contacted them for authorisation to contact me directly in regards to booking in delivery, this was on Thursday. I haven’t heard anything yet and when I spoke with Tesla Friday morning they said I would likely receive a text that day which never came through. I believe the car is going to be delivered to my home address but it would be nice to know when, my Lex portal is saying estimated delivery 10th March which is tomorrow. I think I’ve got a better chance of someone dropping off a Bugatti.

• Funny
Reactions: Blueskye and CP30
They are busy today...

Eventually got through (~20 min wait). Unfortunately I've not been VIN matched and was told it's unlikely I'll take delivery this month, with the next deliveries expected in May. Not what I wanted to hear, but at least I can now plan for the next couple of months.

Interesting that Tesla are stating May for the next set of deliveries (though I'll take it with a pinch of salt!), so not sure where the idea of June has come from?

Ordered Blue/Black M3P at the end of January via lease company - received RN number in January so I know the order was placed then.

They are busy today...

Eventually got through (~20 min wait). Unfortunately I've not been VIN matched and was told it's unlikely I'll take delivery this month, with the next deliveries expected in May. Not what I wanted to hear, but at least I can now plan for the next couple of months.

Interesting that Tesla are stating May for the next set of deliveries (though I'll take it with a pinch of salt!), so not sure where the idea of June has come from?

Ordered Blue/Black M3P at the end of January via lease company - received RN number in January so I know the order was placed then.

Oh dear I'm an early Jan lease order (M3 SR+ white/black) and hadn't been VIN matched last week either (though they said "there's still a few boats coming in"). But sounds like you got a more precise response!

My collection has been confirmed for tomorrow (10th March).

P3D, White/Black, ordered 17th February... so I'm 99.99% sure that I've been matched to someone else's cancelled or delayed order (possibly a company car that they've delayed until April)

So that's me firmly in the "delighted" box - unless I get to the car tomorrow and find that it's been rejected due to a bunch of defects

Just wondered if anyone else who has ordered via a leasing company / salary sacrifice scheme had been allocated a delivery date through Tesla Direct yet and their experience?

My SR+ has been in Southampton for about 9 days now (Grand Mark I believe) with absolutely 0 movement since.. which I find baffling. Spoke to a rather rude agent through the customer services number (Bradley) who said this was pretty normal but just to keep waiting, despite waiting over 5 months now for my car.

Anyway, I still don't understand the delay but wondered if anyone has/had an experience of Tesla Direct, which is what I believe I have been put on to.

Happy days delivery confirmed for pick up at Leeds on Monday 16th. It’s on the Morning Cara. Delayed heading into Southampton hopefully won’t delay delivery. A couple of questions which may have been asked before but will it be fully charged. And when confirming delivery it said expect 15 minutes for taking delivery. I would have thought a little more time.

I’ll give it another go - my lease company have told me Tesla contacted them for authorisation to contact me directly in regards to booking in delivery, this was on Thursday. I haven’t heard anything yet and when I spoke with Tesla Friday morning they said I would likely receive a text that day which never came through. I believe the car is going to be delivered to my home address but it would be nice to know when, my Lex portal is saying estimated delivery 10th March which is tomorrow. I think I’ve got a better chance of someone dropping off a Bugatti.
I was in the same position. Tesla had told Lex delivery was 12th but I havent had a text. Called Tesla this morning and they were waiting for payment from Lex and a form to be returned which was sent to them today. Called Lex to let them know, my portal now shows as delivery booked opposed to delivery estimated. Still no text though...

I really do hope someone looks at the lease buying journey from an end user perspective and makes some improvements. Tesla need to have a lessee account framework to allow us to view where things are similar to people buying direct otherwise they will have extra calls into them for every order!

So another day goes by with no delivery text. I'm with Tusker and was told to expect a home delivery last week and I should be contacted by Tesla. So far no text and no car. I've decided not to phone Tesla every day as I'm not convinced of the accuracy of the information. It was supposed to be on Grand Mark and have been told anything from it's due to be scheduled today (last week) to it's still in Southampton. The latest information I got today is it was in load 5 of the Grandmark. I now thinking, who knows what's happening and that I think I will give up asking.

Reactions: bhav
I am buying mine though contract purchase. There is nothing on my account to show this only this

Next Steps

We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment.

any guidance on what happens next would be great thanks

Hidden VIn , Manufactured March 2nd

So another day goes by with no delivery text. I'm with Tusker and was told to expect a home delivery last week and I should be contacted by Tesla. So far no text and no car. I've decided not to phone Tesla every day as I'm not convinced of the accuracy of the information. It was supposed to be on Grand Mark and have been told anything from it's due to be scheduled today (last week) to it's still in Southampton. The latest information I got today is it was in load 5 of the Grandmark. I now thinking, who knows what's happening and that I think I will give up asking.
I agree - I feel like at least some of the people you end up speaking to are just making it up as they go along / are speaking anecdotally rather than based on any facts. So I'm also trying not to bother badgering Tesla - the car will turn up when it turns up, though it makes planning a bit tricky!

Just wondered if anyone else who has ordered via a leasing company / salary sacrifice scheme had been allocated a delivery date through Tesla Direct yet and their experience?

My SR+ has been in Southampton for about 9 days now (Grand Mark I believe) with absolutely 0 movement since.. which I find baffling. Spoke to a rather rude agent through the customer services number (Bradley) who said this was pretty normal but just to keep waiting, despite waiting over 5 months now for my car.

Anyway, I still don't understand the delay but wondered if anyone has/had an experience of Tesla Direct, which is what I believe I have been put on to.

Mine is also with Tesla direct and stuck in Southampton since Grand Mark arrived. Sounded like the car transporters hadn’t turned up when I spoke with them. Have had delivery dates of 4th, 6th and now Friday 13th. Hopefully they’ll get it sorted soon...

Mine is also with Tesla direct and stuck in Southampton since Grand Mark arrived. Sounded like the car transporters hadn’t turned up when I spoke with them. Have had delivery dates of 4th, 6th and now Friday 13th. Hopefully they’ll get it sorted soon...

Did you get any warning that they were not coming on 4th and 6th, or did they just not turn up on the day? Also did you get a text from Tesla for those dates or just from calling them?

I am buying mine though contract purchase. There is nothing on my account to show this only this

Next Steps

We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment.

any guidance on what happens next would be great thanks

Hidden VIn , Manufactured March 2nd
We had this, after giving them a call they said there was an issue with our account and sorted it so we could fill out the payment information!
Worth a call.

Still waiting for the text, but I was wondering if anyone knows how long you can delay delivery for once you receive it without being assigned a new VIN. While on the one hand I can't wait to receive it, I'm leasing through work so I'm hoping it turns up at the start of April rather than end of March as planned. If I were to try and delay for a week, is it likely that I'd end up getting reassigned and risk having to wait until May/June??

Finally got through to someone who could give me some answers. Just been told my LRM3 (black/black, sport wheels, fsd) is on the GLOVIS CAPTAIN and to expect delivery on wc 23rd of March. I ordered on the 25th of Jan so pretty happy with that :)

That's a similar spec to mine (LR, Blue/White, 19" sport wheels, FSD), I ordered mine a few days after you but no VIN for me as yet - I've been told not to expect mine in Q1.. it gives me a little hope that there may still be an opportunity.

Can I ask, have you had no VIN from Tesla up to this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.