Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had text for collection date but nothing since. Due to collect on 16th and no reg or final invoice, is this normal?
Chase them via phone!

Im *hopefully* collecting in 13th and still no invoice! (They have tried to manually add it, but apparently there where complications due to trade in..) Been chasing them since yesterday.
They should also be able to tell you via phone your reg number.

It's slightly annoying when you've had a car on order and then you tell a mate there's some Tesla model 3's on the inventory last week if he wants to order one. He's picking up next week and I'm still waiting on a text for mine.

Why is there this queue jump system whereby you can simply order from inventory and get the car faster than having placed a new standard order?

I don’t think they’d let you do that unless he has a power of attorney over you. I think the same rules apply as with collection.
Frequently Asked Questions – Order & Delivery

Delivery went smoothly, I left my passport and drivers licence with my dad at the home delivery address, he had his drivers licence with him too, all was fine no bother at all.

All looks good so far, very pleased apart from the chrome window bar that arches across the length of car does not meet the rear quarter window chrome correctly, there's a 3mm gap, looks very poor

Delivery went smoothly, I left my passport and drivers licence with my dad at the home delivery address, he had his drivers licence with him too, all was fine no bother at all.

All looks good so far, very pleased apart from the chrome window bar that arches across the length of car does not meet the rear quarter window chrome correctly, there's a 3mm gap, looks very poor
Glad it all went smoothly!
That seems to be a common thing with Tesla’s, 3mm sounds pretty good compared to most!

So this is hopefully my final morning of waiting for my M3P. And a pretty nervous one at that.

I've been told the car is coming from Southampton to be delivered to my home address about 2.5 hours drive away, the tracking link still shows that car at the "demo centre" and the text said it would be delivered between 9:30 and 11:30.

So either the tracking link is broken, the car is coming from a different location or it will be late.

I know they have a lot of cars to deliver but the whole process has been a bit of a shambles from start to finish.

If it's more convenient for you to pick the car up I would insist on that.

I called customer service today and was told that will likely take an extra 2 weeks! I ordered last november so if have it before my leaf went back. They weren't very helpful as they said its all in the hands of the new delivery team who will.contact us as we replied N - I hope that doesn't mean they no longer have us scheduled. We couldn't reply Y to the text due to the random delivery address they put down.

So this is hopefully my final morning of waiting for my M3P. And a pretty nervous one at that.

I've been told the car is coming from Southampton to be delivered to my home address about 2.5 hours drive away, the tracking link still shows that car at the "demo centre" and the text said it would be delivered between 9:30 and 11:30.

So either the tracking link is broken, the car is coming from a different location or it will be late.

I know they have a lot of cars to deliver but the whole process has been a bit of a shambles from start to finish.

Delivery ETA now says 01:00am, tracking must be broken...unless Elon is making them pull an all nighter :rolleyes::D

• Funny
Reactions: Blueskye
Status
Not open for further replies.