Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delivery went smoothly, I left my passport and drivers licence with my dad at the home delivery address, he had his drivers licence with him too, all was fine no bother at all.

All looks good so far, very pleased apart from the chrome window bar that arches across the length of car does not meet the rear quarter window chrome correctly, there's a 3mm gap, looks very poor
Was it driven to the home address or arrived on a transporter?

Tesla Direct just dropped my car. I'd say probably less than interested in providing a great hand over experience (not as good as Audi). They didn't want to wait for me to look over the car in detail.

I have now checked the car and found 21 things I'm not happy with.

Tesla Direct just dropped my car. I'd say probably less than interested in providing a great hand over experience (not as good as Audi). They didn't want to wait for me to look over the car in detail.

I have now checked the car and found 21 things I'm not happy with.

Oh dear that's not good. Have you reported the problems already? If so what response?

Collecting my SR+ Tuesday 17th March from Leeds, I now have the final invoice on my account page, the balance is for the full amount, I used Tesla/Black Horse Finance for HP, would expect the invoice to show Deposit owed anyone experienced this? Also how soon before collection does it have to be paid?

Mine's a lease through Lex and this is the latest info I have:

- Car is on Morning Cara.
- Had a txt on Fri 6th confirming delivery for Mon 16th.
- Spoke with Lex on Mon 9th (yesterday) and they weren't aware.
- However today my Lex Drivers' Portal is now showing the vehicle reg and confirming delivery on 16th.

So now I need to wait for the delivery company (AutoXP ?) to get in touch.

^ This was yesterday. And just now I've had an email from Auto XP:

"Your booking TES000xxx has been confirmed.

Model: Model 3
Delivery on: Monday 16 March 2020
Delivery Address: [Grant_7 Towers]"

Anyone know the hours of the delivery team on 0162 845 0660. Just called at 1645 and got a message to say the office is closed but it didn't say the hours.

Part-timers....do they not know how many boats Mr M is tracking towards our shores.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.