Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Managed to get through to Tesla and got assurance it's being delivered in march. I asked to check against RN number and the operator said it was booked for collection on 17th March at 1030. I've heard nothing (it's a lease vehicle) so I've chased the leasing company to confirm its definitely my car!! Don't want to travel several hundred miles to be turned away!

Reactions: Harv3y
I've just received my final invoice from Tesla, it says "Enter the invoice number when exceuting the transaction". The invoice number is completely different to my RN.

Do I use my RN as the payment reference, or the invoice number?

How can I verify that money is ending up going against my invoice? I'll need to do multiple payments and I don't really fancy sending £60k into the ether without knowing its getting to the right place.

Thanks in advance :)

I read elsewhere that using the RN is best, as the funds show up your account (source code) more quickly. Try just sending a tenner first to confirm the correct account details.

November! wow.. surly that is not right? What do Tesla have to say about it?

Tesla say it's not matched yet, was originally told it would be late March delivery, this morning they say it's going to be mid April from the April delivery although current belief is after the next delivery from the Glovis Captain there will not be any more till June.

We also ordered one end of October and that is being picked up next week.

Tesla say it's not matched yet, was originally told it would be late March delivery, this morning they say it's going to be mid April from the April delivery although current belief is after the next delivery from the Glovis Captain there will not be any more till June.

Blimey! I gave Tesla a call just to confirm all was well in terms of process etc They seem to think May.. But I now assume June.. Unless I get lucky.

This just reconfirms for me that some of their staff are making it up as they go along because, as you say, I think we all know there won't be any April deliveries...

I've just received my final invoice from Tesla, it says "Enter the invoice number when exceuting the transaction". The invoice number is completely different to my RN.

Do I use my RN as the payment reference, or the invoice number?

How can I verify that money is ending up going against my invoice? I'll need to do multiple payments and I don't really fancy sending £60k into the ether without knowing its getting to the right place.

Thanks in advance :)

I was advised by Stockport to use the RN not invoice number.
My email letting me know that my final invoice was on my account also said to use RN.

Reactions: Durzel
Status
Not open for further replies.