Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! Well I called Tesla direct and on the 3rd call attempt they answered and told me sorry, tracking isn't working and my ETA was 11:30.....going to be a long 40 minutes!

How did you manage to get in touch with Tesla Direct?
I have ordered, through Tusker , supposed a 'stock ' car on 18/2/20. So far I have a RN number and a VIN (since 4/3/20) but no news regarding delivery. Both Tusker and Tesla gen customer service have said it is all up to Tesla direct!
But no contact details for Tesla direct.

Guy at work's Model 3 just got delivered this afternoon. Don't know the guy, but did see he got the Long Range (the bugger).

Don't know why he got it delivered to work. Mine is delivered to home meaning an enforced WFH day. What a shame.

Also, even viewed from a distance, there were some serious swirl marks on the LH Rear Quarter. Not helped by it being blue, but they were *very* visible.

Guy at work's Model 3 just got delivered this afternoon. Don't know the guy, but did see he got the Long Range (the bugger).

Don't know why he got it delivered to work. Mine is delivered to home meaning an enforced WFH day. What a shame.

Also, even viewed from a distance, there were some serious swirl marks on the LH Rear Quarter. Not helped by it being blue, but they were *very* visible.

update on mine: Just received a call from the driver, 30 minutes away. He asked where the nearest car wash was as the car is dusty (obviously don’t clean them back at base!) so I’ve had to text him directions to my nearest valet which means he will likely be 60 minutes away but just on the edge of the 4:30 time slot so I can’t complain.

update on mine: Just received a call from the driver, 30 minutes away. He asked where the nearest car wash was as the car is dusty (obviously don’t clean them back at base!) so I’ve had to text him directions to my nearest valet which means he will likely be 60 minutes away but just on the edge of the 4:30 time slot so I can’t complain.

Nothing from mine, is your car in your app yet? Still nowt in mine

Nothing from mine, is your car in your app yet? Still nowt in mine
It still says Mobile Access Disabled which apparently isn't an issue after you've signed for the car.

I actually thought I was going to have an issue with the app because when I checked on it earlier it loaded up a Model S and showed me a few buttons for climate etc, then about 3 seconds later came up with an error.

You're brave. I'd be telling him to drive it straight to mine and I would wash it. Swirl central otherwise (although I really need to get over my OCD in that respect!).

Reactions: Durzel
Mine is now nearly 2 hours overdue with no contact going to call them and see what's going on!

Getting so sick of Tesla employees! I’m being told something different by every person I speak to. Originally told March, then May, then April, then March and a Vin given and told on GLOVIS CAPTAIN. Now I’ve been told late April! I have had a VIN since February but apparently it is now sat in Fremont, which I know wouldn’t be the case. Going around in circles!

Last edited:
Getting so sick of Tesla employees! I’m being told something different by every person I speak to. Originally told March, then May, then April, then March and a Vin given and told on GLOVIS CAPTA. Now I’ve been told late April! I have had a VIN since February but apparently it is now sat in Fremont, which I know wouldn’t be the case. Going around in circles!
Feel your pain, ordered November, still no vin, promised it for March, now being told mid April!!

Status
Not open for further replies.