Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expecting deliver tomorrow via autoxp if all goes according to plan....

I received the confirmation text last week and follow up email from fleetxp. Just wondering when/if I should expect the text with the 2 hr timeslot? Should have I received it today or will it arrive tomorrow morning....if it arrives at all.....
If it’s tomorrow you should receive a time slot shortly.
I received mine today and got the text around this time last night.

Congrats Rich.

Did it turn up within the allocated time slot? And how is it to drive?
It did indeed although just about, the guy travelled from Portsmouth to Banbury and bought the car over.

Drive is perfect, really quick - I need to get used to the regenerative breaking as it feels quite harsh at first, I don’t seem to have the premium connectivity trial, not sure what to do about that one, it’s asking me to connect to the WiFi to do anything.

Reactions: Grant_7
Hiya,

Been reading up for a few weeks, and finally decided to sign up. Have a white M3 SR+, with black seats on order.

Timeline, in case it helps anyone:

Place company car lease order: 31 January 2020
Lease company: Hitachi
Company approved order: 13 February 2020
Not sure when order with Tesla placed
Referral code supposedly added post order
Hitachi know nothing of Tesla Direct deliveries but check for me - apparently it is a trial for now that will be charged from after 1 April 2020. They have heard nothing from Tesla about my order as of 9 March.
Called Tesla on 10 March after getting the RN from Hitachi. Apparently car being delivered on 16th March (Monday). No communication so far from Tesla.
Text message from 01733 514694: car to be delivered Monday, but got corporate head office address in Watford (I am in West Sussex). Not replied to that.
Get a call on 12 March 2020, that car will be delivered on Monday 16th March. Get address changed to West Sussex.
Get an email on 12 March 2020 from FleetXP with the right address.

Hopefully will turn up on Monday. Now need to figure out how i get the lease company to accept my current car back a month early as don't want to pay BIK on both! But not turning the Tesla delivery back as otherwise might not get anything till June!

Glad it turned up :)

Still waiting for a call back from Tesla Direct to see what’s happened to mine, all they knew when I called was that it wasn’t on the ones is definitely not being delivered today o_O

I am happy to say mine turned up eventually at 5.30pm. The guy was pleasant enough, gave him a lift to the station, then took the other half for a spin, she liked the acceleration (as did I) :)

No obvious issues but will look again at lunch time tomorrow and log them via the App.

Interestingly the App burst into life when the delivery guy logged out of something, not sure what.

Pleased so far although the delivery shennanigans could have been better.

Hope everyone else's arrives tomorrow or next week!

Reactions: Grant_7
My car is on the Asian King, and after ringing Tesla they told me (on more than one occasion) that my collection from Birmingham is on the 17th March as 3:30.

Less than 5 days to go and I still haven’t received an official text, email or phone call from anyone.

what’s the latest notification that anyone else has had?

My car is on the Asian King, and after ringing Tesla they told me (on more than one occasion) that my collection from Birmingham is on the 17th March as 3:30.

Less than 5 days to go and I still haven’t received an official text, email or phone call from anyone.

what’s the latest notification that anyone else has had?

My delivery date is 19th March from Birmingham...deferred from the 18th. I got my text on Friday 6th March to notify me. I got the final invoice email yesterday.

I am happy to say mine turned up eventually at 5.30pm. The guy was pleasant enough, gave him a lift to the station, then took the other half for a spin, she liked the acceleration (as did I) :)

No obvious issues but will look again at lunch time tomorrow and log them via the App.

Interestingly the App burst into life when the delivery guy logged out of something, not sure what.

Pleased so far although the delivery shennanigans could have been better.

Hope everyone else's arrives tomorrow or next week!
Good stuff! When you’re logging issues in the app are you doing an appointment for each issue?

Next available appointment for me is 14th April.

My delivery date is 19th March from Birmingham...deferred from the 18th. I got my text on Friday 6th March to notify me. I got the final invoice email yesterday.
After multiple calls to Tusker, Tesla and Tesla Direct, miscommunication admitted to by Tesla, and delivery (M3P, white with black interior) confirmed by email for 17/3/20.
Now for the next hurdle- charging point with OLEV grant

My delivery was shifted from Wednesday to Thursday, and then to tomorrow. I had an email from autoXP with confirmation for Friday, but no message tonight to give me a timeframe, either.

It doesn’t sound like I’m alone in that, but, I wonder if something in the process has been thrown off by the shifting. I got a call when it was going to miss Thursday, but nothing to say it’ll miss Friday...

For anyone that got a message, was it from Tesla or AutoXP?

Status
Not open for further replies.