Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a current boxster S owner and a soon to be model 3 owner, this makes me feel a little conflicted......

More seriously, I do agree. I don’t have either of those at the moment (kids!) but do have an Up GTi (which is more fun than i can describe!) At some point i’ll go and get a manual, simple sports car before the ban in 2035.

It won’t be as fast as my M3P, but will be fun to drive. The current craze of DSG / tiptronic etc. upsets me - used to have a Golf R manual, but there is no new manual one. It might have to be something like an Elise (had one of those before too), or a Type R, or even the new mad Yaris! Have to see when (if!) i get there.

Newbie for posting although being following threads for several weeks.
Due to collect SR+ on 19th at Leeds. No final invoice as of 13 th. Rang Tesla and after explaining got ' aaah! I'm putting you on hold for few minutes'. Turns out that because trade in is beyond 30 day validity invoice will not be generated until trade in validated manually. Final invoice, with reg no. arrived couple of hours lster.

Newbie for posting although being following threads for several weeks.
Due to collect SR+ on 19th at Leeds. No final invoice as of 13 th. Rang Tesla and after explaining got ' aaah! I'm putting you on hold for few minutes'. Turns out that because trade in is beyond 30 day validity invoice will not be generated until trade in validated manually. Final invoice, with reg no. arrived couple of hours lster.
Im picking mine up from leeds on the 19th 10.30. I had to ring them for final invoice and ii asked for the reg number which they gave me over the phone

Picked up my M3 SR+ yesterday from Birmingham, it was crazy busy. Had a few issues with the text service as I got two different times and some else’s RN and collection as it arrived.

Car seems really good quality and I couldn’t find any issues.

word of warning there is no parking at the delivery centre and with your not getting dropped off you can get a parking ticket.

So, I spoke to AutoXP earlier today who said my Tesla would 100% be delivered tomorrow morning and then just received an email 15 minutes ago which isn't even addressed to me from them. I have no idea who "Mr Morris" is..

"Dear Mr Morris,

Firstly, please accept our sincere apologies for the delayed receipt of your new Tesla vehicle.

Unforeseen, exceptional circumstances have occurred, which has affected our planned delivery process. We appreciate this must be a disappointment for you.

We have taken immediate action, by re-scheduling your delivery. You should be in receipt of an email with a new date for the delivery of your Tesla (please check your spam if not in your inbox). I hope the alternative date is workable for you. Our Brand Ambassador driver will ensure you receive a full handover of your vehicle on the selected date.

We apologise profusely on behalf of Tesla.

Warm Regards

Logistics Team"

That’s interesting, my car is due for delivery Monday and last night I got exactly the same email! No idea why and no other emails offering a different date. Will it turn up Monday, who knows! Tried to call AutoXP this morning and the phone number just says “sorry, this mailbox is full” and cuts me off. Shocking service!

New I notice the web site purchase costs have now been updated, following the budget.
Standard Range Plus now £39,500 (up £500)
Long Range now £46,990 (down £10)
Performance £55,500 (up £3,500)
I'm presuming there is a reason for the peculiar change on the Long Range...

Interestingly if you get a Long Range with options that take you over £50k it still shows as giving you the £3k grant?

Screenshot_20200314-112518.jpg

Reactions: TheManofMead
Hmmm, that makes sense but I've upgraded the alloys now to add even more and it still includes the grant. Are options not counted?

View attachment 521636
I believe unlike BIK or VED, PICG is based on list price before options and fees. I could see the performance upgrade becoming an option pack on the LR AWD at some point... On the other hand I could see the gov clarifying that as it’s a bit open to abuse and not how it works elsewhere in gov.

Reactions: J8JOE
That’s interesting, my car is due for delivery Monday and last night I got exactly the same email! No idea why and no other emails offering a different date. Will it turn up Monday, who knows! Tried to call AutoXP this morning and the phone number just says “sorry, this mailbox is full” and cuts me off. Shocking service!

Well, I was guaranteed it would be delivered this morning it's not almost 1pm and nothing, no call, no text, no idea what's going on. Tried calling Tesla and can't get through, tried Autoxp and getting the same as you - just mailbox full. Not even sure if I should wait in or not like all plans for today are now screwed for a third day.

Status
Not open for further replies.