Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes with mine delivered yesterday, I could log into the App, but it just said it couldn't connect to the car. I would say it's a good sign you'll get your car today (been out in mine twice already this morning!).

Once the delivery drivers signed over the car to me, the App then worked straight away.

One thing though - my Tesla account still doesn't show the car. Is this the case for others who have leased?
Mark from Auto XP called, he's expected to arrive with me between 1.00pm and 2.00pm so it looks like its definitely arriving!

The number I got given is 01494 471871 - went through in about 30 seconds which was a surprise!

Approval from Zenith was also received by Tesla around 10 days ago and both Zenith and Tesla have confirmed this... but still so much confusion.
By Tesla's general delivery team do you mean the following number?: 01627 450604

that is the one. be prepared for a loooong wait

I collected my LR yesterday in Edinburgh... then drove it back to Northern Ireland via Cairnryan Port.
Awesome car.... have a dark stain on the inside of the drivers side door pillar which I didn't notice until we were driving it home, so will have to try and remove that..... apart from that I have a noise from inside the frunk when doing approx 70mph, like a piece of hard plastic flapping and hitting the wing or something, but it stops when the wipers are moving. Any ideas?

Reactions: bhav
I collected my LR yesterday in Edinburgh... then drove it back to Northern Ireland via Cairnryan Port.
Awesome car.... have a dark stain on the inside of the drivers side door pillar which I didn't notice until we were driving it home, so will have to try and remove that..... apart from that I have a noise from inside the frunk when doing approx 70mph, like a piece of hard plastic flapping and hitting the wing or something, but it stops when the wipers are moving. Any ideas?

I had a similar noise at high speeds. Took it in for service and they knew what it was straight away - a loose hose which fed water to the windscreen wipers had not been clipped in properly at the factory. Took 30 secs to fix.

I had a similar noise at high speeds. Took it in for service and they knew what it was straight away - a loose hose which fed water to the windscreen wipers had not been clipped in properly at the factory. Took 30 secs to fix.

Hi Tim, thanks for your reply. There is a loose hose there and that may well be the issue... but there were no loose clips or anything that looked like it would hold the hose in place. Could you possibly upload a photo of how the water pipe is held in place, so I can see if I can sort it myself? My nearest service centre is a 2 hour drive away, so if I can avoid going there I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.