Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grear collection from Stockport today given the circumstances. Staff still friendly and chatting despite taking appropriate precautions and they were dealing with people individually, even helping with some of the set up in the car.
I've now got Marvin settled on the drive after a good drive home (that's not my drive on the pic - stopped at Quarry Bank Mill on the way home).
IMG_0522.jpeg

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 31
Grant_7 - can i ask how you remove the crap holders / what did you replace with / where best to get the stick on plate made etc? Assume from your Volvo you might be somewhere near me in MK area?

Firstly pull away the Tesla lettering from the plate holder at the bottom. Then you can slide the plate down and away from the holder. Behind this are some philips head self tappers to remove the front element of the plate holder. Once removed, there'll be either 8mm hex headed screws (front) or philips head self tappers (back). Remove these, and that's it.

For the front I got a stick-on plate from proplates.co.uk, and with the rear plate I just put some double sided tape on the back of the plate and stuck it straight to the bootlid. What I will say is that the stick-on plate is hard to apply due to the compound angles of the front valance. I'm not completely happy with mine, so may purchase another to try and make a better job of it!

Reactions: Ifestos
Firstly pull away the Tesla lettering from the plate holder at the bottom. Then you can slide the plate down and away from the holder. Behind this are some philips head self tappers to remove the front element of the plate holder. Once removed, there'll be either 8mm hex headed screws (front) or philips head self tappers (back). Remove these, and that's it.

For the front I got a stick-on plate from proplates.co.uk, and with the rear plate I just put some double sided tape on the back of the plate and stuck it straight to the bootlid. What I will say is that the stick-on plate is hard to apply due to the compound angles of the front valance. I'm not completely happy with mine, so may purchase another to try and make a better job of it!

Fab! Many thanks!

well I hope for your sake that driver actually exists. mine was supposed to come yesterday, no sign of him or the Car, nor does that autoxp tracking app seem to work, nor do they answer the phone.

tesla number says ah you should have it by now... and give out the same number that autoxp don't answer...

fudging shambles.
I'm not hopeful, the tracking is now showing 'delivered'

• Helpful
Reactions: oneonorder
Status
Not open for further replies.