Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks, anyone else seen the following?

I’m meant to pick-up my car on Friday. Yesterday (before lock down) i called Tesla as i still hadn’t got a final invoice. The chap i spoke to pressed the appropriate buttons and i got the ‘Final Invoice’ on the Manage Page. Great...

... I now have a subsequent ‘Booking Invoice 2’ appear which is a credit note for the original deposit and booking fee paid (£1100). Which makes no sense.

Is this normal? Or is it a sign Tesla have cancelled the order and the £1100 is making its way back to me. Sadly too late to speak to anyone.

Anyone else seen this?

Folks, anyone else seen the following?

I’m meant to pick-up my car on Friday. Yesterday (before lock down) i called Tesla as i still hadn’t got a final invoice. The chap i spoke to pressed the appropriate buttons and i got the ‘Final Invoice’ on the Manage Page. Great...

... I now have a subsequent ‘Booking Invoice 2’ appear which is a credit note for the original deposit and booking fee paid (£1100). Which makes no sense.

Is this normal? Or is it a sign Tesla have cancelled the order and the £1100 is making its way back to me. Sadly too late to speak to anyone.

Anyone else seen this?

I’m up to Booking Invoice 3 having just looked, number 2 appeared a few days ago. Also just appeared is Final Invoice 2.

Final Invoice 2 shows the car as fully paid for with nothing more outstanding. My thinking was the Booking Invoices were something internal, possibly crediting the deposit to the final invoices but no idea really.

That said, having had conversations with Tesla today I’m not expecting the car to be cancelled. Made it quite clear that though unable to collect today I still want it, and have that confirmed verbally and by email. Suspect, hope, it’s just their systems coping with today’s chaos.

I’m up to Booking Invoice 3 having just looked, number 2 appeared a few days ago. Also just appeared is Final Invoice 2.

Final Invoice 2 shows the car as fully paid for with nothing more outstanding. My thinking was the Booking Invoices were something internal, possibly crediting the deposit to the final invoices but no idea really.

That said, having had conversations with Tesla today I’m not expecting the car to be cancelled. Made it quite clear that though unable to collect today I still want it, and have that confirmed verbally and by email. Suspect, hope, it’s just their systems coping with today’s chaos.

Many thanks, i was hoping someone would confirm similar, ie most likely the poor, confusing Tesla systems combined with current pressures. I’ll call them again tomorrow to confirm.

Its a real shame they don’t have a better order tracking, delivery, invoicing etc process - if they did they’d have far fewer phone calls!

Reactions: Masklin
I had much the same call, except the 3 weeks part. Did they say that or is that what you're anticipating?

hmmmm Leeds told me I can go ahead Thursday this morning. (I’m a frontline keyworker/NHS with no access to a car at present now). I might try for an update tomorrow, I wonder if they have SOME capacity to deliver from Southampton if required. Told me would be in Leeds tomorrow

hmmmm Leeds told me I can go ahead Thursday this morning. (I’m a frontline keyworker/NHS with no access to a car at present now). I might try for an update tomorrow, I wonder if they have SOME capacity to deliver from Southampton if required. Told me would be in Leeds tomorrow

From getting your order confirmation from Fleet, how long was it before you had any contact from the supplier/Tesla? Also, did your order appear on the Tesla site?

Still holding out for a sedentary race up to Cawthorne and back :D

• Funny
Reactions: Smog
From getting your order confirmation from Fleet, how long was it before you had any contact from the supplier/Tesla? Also, did your order appear on the Tesla site?

Still holding out for a sedentary race up to Cawthorne and back :D

obviously these will be different times, but I managed to get hold of the RN from fleet/VWFS around 3 weeks after order. Then I’ve just kept nagging Tesla since

I was due to collect tomorrow, but replied "No" to the txt. Unfortunately, after a lot of soul searching, I have also made the decision to cancel my order - absolutely gutted. Unfortunatley, in the current climate, this isn't the time to buy a £58k car what with being self-employed. The biggest kick in the teeth will be seeing the Tesla charger on the side of the house everytime I come home. Hopefully things will be back to normal soon and I can order again.

Reactions: AnthonyLR
Yesterday I replied Yes to collect on Thursday on the text received from Tesla.
I do not have a cancellation text or E-Mail from them as yet to cancel my collection but yet when I signed into my Tesla Account
this evening my pick up time and date is no longer showing on my account.
I did check the page source and entered "ExistingDeposit" and they have taken the full amount for the car after paying
in full yesterday.
I was just wondering if anybody else has had their time and collection date removed from their account page.
Is this normal? or should I expect a cancellation text tomorrow the day before pick up.

I was due to collect tomorrow, but replied "No" to the txt. Unfortunately, after a lot of soul searching, I have also made the decision to cancel my order - absolutely gutted. Unfortunatley, in the current climate, this isn't the time to buy a £58k car what with being self-employed. The biggest kick in the teeth will be seeing the Tesla charger on the side of the house everytime I come home. Hopefully things will be back to normal soon and I can order again.
I feel for u man, hope it all works out

I do not have a cancellation text or E-Mail from them as yet to cancel my collection but yet when I signed into my Tesla Account
I did check the page source and entered "ExistingDeposit" and they have taken the full amount for the car after paying
in full yesterday.
I was just wondering if anybody else has had their time and collection date removed from their account page.
Is this normal? or should I expect a cancellation text tomorrow the day before pick up.

I have never had a collection time and date shown in my account. However, i did have my VIN visible and after replying saying NO to the text, the VIN is no longer visible, but is is still there in the source code.

in full yesterday.
What should ExistingDeposit say if they have recognised the full payment in their accounts?

The delivery date has also disappeared from my account page even though I spoke to someone at Birmingham earlier today who said it should still be on for Thursday. He did however advise that the car was still in Southampton so I think that it will be issues with transporters getting them from Southampton to the relevant delivery centres.

We'll have to wait and see again now what's going to happen. I've had my final invoice and paid it and logged it in Xero so for corporation tax it's in this financial year. I just wonder when I'll actually get the car.

• Informative
Reactions: bogeybuster
Status
Not open for further replies.