Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Called Tesla this morning - been assigned to a VIN but unable to tell me which ship my car is on. Said ?September
yeah, i got the same - only rang to make sure after my change they didn't have anything to prevent a car being matched. she said they were expecting two ships a week or two away from each other. Perhaps end of Aug..

Called Tesla - still no luck here, white/white LR, ordered mid June :(
I ordered a white on black LR earlier this month. Hopefully, it will be soon..

Just got off the phone with Tesla and have been told that I am matched. Similar to the others here, they were unable to tell me what vessel the car is on, but did confirm that it is at sea - let's hope on a ship! :p I'll call back later this week or next just to confirm which ship it's on. Was told to to expect delivery 1st or 2nd week of September.

Called Tesla this morning - been assigned to a VIN but unable to tell me which ship my car is on. Said ?September

Just got off the phone with Tesla and have been told that I am matched. Similar to the others here, they were unable to tell me what vessel the car is on, but did confirm that it is at sea - let's hope on a ship! :p I'll call back later this week or next just to confirm which ship it's on. Was told to to expect delivery 1st or 2nd week of September.

Did you guys get texts as well or only found out phoning them? I've phoned several times since ordering back in May and getting subconscious asking them every couple of weeks! But in the same breath I can't wait for a text to come through! :mad:

Did you guys get texts as well or only found out phoning them? I've phoned several times since ordering back in May and getting subconscious asking them every couple of weeks! But in the same breath I can't wait for a text to come through! :mad:

I called through and they basically told me I’ve been matched and told me the ship. Strange how some have been matched but they can’t say what ship it’s on. I haven’t received a text or anything like that yet.

Just called them back and have been told full VIN (it's also a 76XXXX) and that it is in fact on the GRAND DAHLIA. I guess it all depends on who you're speaking with. I've also been informed that the texts for arranging delivery/collection will be coming out in the next few days or so. It was again highlighted that my collection is likely to be booked in for Sept.

• Informative
Reactions: c7carl
No, i didn't get a text. I rang up casually to ask if there was anything preventing me from being matched. She had a look at my RN and said I've been matched and gave me the VIN. Can't see the VIN on my account though

Reactions: Dangorhar
Status
Not open for further replies.