Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There will always be some that are left over but as with all American companies and their obsession with financial quarter results they will do their absolute best to offload all their inventory before the end of the month.

Most likely a lot of the excess will go to leasing / hire companies who generate purchase orders dated before the end of the month as they can claim that as sold during the quarter regardless of when the car is handed over.

I'd be interested to learn whether anybody has been promised delivery by the end of the month but is still waiting for a VIN.
I suspect another ship is coming....

Mine is on the Platinum Ray, I have a VIN but have been told "the end of September". I guess the distribution / transportation and SCs are pretty well stretched to capacity this month. Not sure if they could fit another shipment in...

Mine is on the Platinum Ray, I have a VIN but have been told "the end of September". I guess the distribution / transportation and SCs are pretty well stretched to capacity this month. Not sure if they could fit another shipment in...

Are you a Manchester pick up? (Looking at your Location it looks like you are?). Maybe that's it - different pick up locations are able to provide collection dates sooner than others.

I was given a choice of collection dates last Wednesday. I chose the earliest; September 22nd at Manchester. (Note; it's not me collecting, I'm sending an agent to pick the car up and load it onto a trailer and ferry to the island).

Emailed [email protected] for a VIN yesterday and received one by reply.

I'm assuming my car is on the Platinum Ray.

Good luck to everyone waiting.

I'm business leasing it, so I've no idea whether it will be delivered, either driven or flatbed, or if I have to collect it.

Mines on a lease and I was told by the leasing company and Tesla previously that it would be delivered. This morning Tesla told me I'd have to collect it, so I'm not sure what's happening. I don't mind collecting as I'm not too far from the SC but like the whole process so far, shrouded by mystery...

Mines on a lease and I was told by the leasing company and Tesla previously that it would be delivered. This morning Tesla told me I'd have to collect it, so I'm not sure what's happening. I don't mind collecting as I'm not too far from the SC but like the whole process so far, shrouded by mystery...

When I spoke with Tesla 2 weeks ago (the person I spoke to said they were really swamped trying to keep up with deliveries and if I was happy to collect I could get my car sooner. With the influx of cars and trying to meet end of quarter deadlines they are probably moving people to pickup. But that's just my guess, we never really know.

Paid the final balance due last friday, and emailed proof over to delivergb...

Should I expect any form of confirmation? Nothing is showing in my account yet, and not had a reply from deliverygb (not unusual...).

Pick up aint for a couple of weeks, but it's still a hefty chunk of change floating around somewhere in the ether (tesla PCP deposit) so when should I get concerned?

I paid my deposit in advance of my collection date and its showing on my account as paid. It took around 24 hours to update but its there and I did follow up with an email to deliveryGB but had nothing back for a reply.

Paid the final balance due last friday, and emailed proof over to delivergb...

Should I expect any form of confirmation? Nothing is showing in my account yet, and not had a reply from deliverygb (not unusual...).

Pick up aint for a couple of weeks, but it's still a hefty chunk of change floating around somewhere in the ether (tesla PCP deposit) so when should I get concerned?

7th truck of model 3s delivered at Stockport today!
BB1A927F-5699-4FA8-AB78-0FB15CE2E667.jpeg

Hi Scan Man, I have 10:30am on the 21st as a collection day (mine too is on the Platinum Ray, which is due in on the 14th Sept to Southampton)

Status
Not open for further replies.