Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the recommended SSD for TeslaCam?

Lots of YouTubes on this, but suggest Endurance ones, so you can get an endurance micro SD and a USB adapter

I went for https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B084CJJRBW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
and https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08556917V/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Not sure if you really need extreme or even anything as big as 256Gb, so can probably go a lot cheaper. Just make sure its Endurance.

Reactions: bapodra
I just found this on Amazon, I think ill order it. Amazon are good for returns etc if it doesn't work or I'll just keep it as it may come in handy.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B078SVRH4B/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&psc=1

Lots of YouTubes on this, but suggest Endurance ones, so you can get an endurance micro SD and a USB adapter

I went for https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B084CJJRBW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
and https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08556917V/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Not sure if you really need extreme or even anything as big as 256Gb, so can probably go a lot cheaper. Just make sure its Endurance.

I just found this on Amazon, I think ill order it. Amazon are good for returns etc if it doesn't work or I'll just keep it as it may come in handy.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B078SVRH4B/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&psc=1

That will work, its an extreme one. I just didn’t really want a box, so went for a smaller option which i prefer, means i won’t knock it with other rubbish moving around and disconnect the disk from the drive.

It needs to plug into the USB-A too, so the converter it comes with is handy. The USB-C port is for the wireless charger.

Has anyone bought trunk/drunk mats from amazon or eBay?

@Nvg123 yes - went for the ones by “BASENOR” on Amazon. Not the cheapest but they (almost) match the feel of the Abstract Ocean all weather interior mats and are super-grippy so shoes and bags don’t float around in the boot, plus the boot one folds with the under-floor storage cover.

A bit of a lazy purchase option but after 3 months of stuff not turning up from AliExpress/LuckEasy I thought sod it. Bunch of robbing crooks even had the cheek to tell me it’s my fault for not checking at the post office even though the tracking shows it left Singapore and never arrived in the UK.

Amazon stuff turns up in a couple of days and what I’ve had arrive is good quality.

Hi

I used a referral code with my order via a lease company. Therefore don't have full access to my account but were can I find and check i have the free 1000 miles?

I collected the car last Friday from Manchester.

I checked prior and on collection from Tesla and told the supercharger miles have been added to my account.
Cheers

Hi

I used a referral code with my order via a lease company. Therefore don't have full access to my account but were can I find and check i have the free 1000 miles?

I collected the car last Friday from Manchester.

I checked prior and on collection from Tesla and told the supercharger miles have been added to my account.
Cheers

Do you have the app on your phone? Click on the little treasure chest at the top "loot box" and it will tell you how many free miles you have left.

Does anyone have experience ordering with Zenith. I placed an order for an SR+ at the end of July, but didn’t get confirmation from the lease company that it was with Tesla till 17th August. I now have an expected delivery of 27th November which seems much later than others in the forum. Does anyone have any experience or tips for trying to advance a delivery date? I would have thought they may be lots of stock arriving at the end of Q3 and end Nov seems very far out.

Does anyone have experience ordering with Zenith. I placed an order for an SR+ at the end of July, but didn’t get confirmation from the lease company that it was with Tesla till 17th August. I now have an expected delivery of 27th November which seems much later than others in the forum. Does anyone have any experience or tips for trying to advance a delivery date? I would have thought they may be lots of stock arriving at the end of Q3 and end Nov seems very far out.

If your car specification is not showing as available on Tesla’s existing inventory on their website it will be mid to late November before it arrives in the UK.

@Nvg123 yes - went for the ones by “BASENOR” on Amazon. Not the cheapest but they (almost) match the feel of the Abstract Ocean all weather interior mats and are super-grippy so shoes and bags don’t float around in the boot, plus the boot one folds with the under-floor storage cover.

A bit of a lazy purchase option but after 3 months of stuff not turning up from AliExpress/LuckEasy I thought sod it. Bunch of robbing crooks even had the cheek to tell me it’s my fault for not checking at the post office even though the tracking shows it left Singapore and never arrived in the UK.

Amazon stuff turns up in a couple of days and what I’ve had arrive is good quality.
Thanks I am ordering it from Amazon!

Go and supercharge then you should see £0.00 on the invoice under your History tab on the website account page.
Go and supercharge then you should see £0.00 on the invoice under your History tab on the website account page.

I didn’t know you could use the referral code with lease ? I haven’t used it. Is it too late now? Car to be delivered on the 21st

I would call Tesla and check rather than the lease company. My lease company still shows a date in November. You might have already been matched.

Status
Not open for further replies.