Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

how did you determine the ship? I’m picking up London on 23rd but was also offered Southampton which makes me think it may also be on that ship

I was told my VIN via online chat, but nothing else. I then rang them and the nicest lady I've spoken to so far told me the name of the ship and original delivery date (this week). I asked for it to be pushed back to the 22nd and she confirmed that the booking had been changed. Now awaiting the reg number and invoice...

Basic question I didn’t think I would need to ask but how are people contact Tesla for reg details etc?

I need to reschedule a delivery/collection but number on text messages just leads to voicemail saying complete delivery details on line. Generic location number leads to the same message when following keypad instructions.

Thanks

I am using the web chat and got all my info from one person Joshua, he seems to be the only one that I get assigned to.

Basic question I didn’t think I would need to ask but how are people contact Tesla for reg details etc?

I need to reschedule a delivery/collection but number on text messages just leads to voicemail saying complete delivery details on line. Generic location number leads to the same message when following keypad instructions.

Thanks

Thanks
I range on their main number 01628450660 and went through to their delivery team. Always got through to someone, but it does typically depend on who you get which affects how much information you receive. I typically received the text shortly after I spoke to someone )

I range on their main number 01628450660 and went through to their delivery team. Always got through to someone, but it does typically depend on who you get which affects how much information you receive. I typically received the text shortly after I spoke to someone )

I am using the web chat and got all my info from one person Joshua, he seems to be the only one that I get assigned to.

Thanks - turns out the line doesnt open to 0930 but go through in the end after live chat informed me. Live chat actually pretty hard to locate... found it on the configuration screen

If you paid your deposit by card it will be saved on your account - although no idea if it might let you charge once without a card being registered...
Yes that is right. I paid the deposit on my daughter's new SR+ and now when she charges I get the bill!

PS as a family we picked up two M3s last week, an SR+ and a M3P. We took the time to check them carefully. The M3P was fine, no issues at all. The SR+ had a scuff on the small gloss black panel behind the wing mirror which is going to be replaced. It also threw up an error saying there was a safety restraint Issue. They fixed thal while we waited.

PPS as practise we looked at our Mercedes E Class that the M3 replaces. It had worse panel gaps than the Tesla!

Reactions: ringi
H

how did you determine the ship? I’m picking up London on 23rd but was also offered Southampton which makes me think it may also be on that ship

I asked them, so I could track the ships progress (there is a very good ship tracking thread in here) my car was on the Platinum Ray and picking it up from Southampton today, originally had the 21st Sept from Dartford but moved it so I could get it today :D

Reactions: s88ats
Hey everyone

Long time lurker, first time poster / owner.

Is this some kind of record?

I make that two full working days from ordering to collecting (on PCP).

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-09-15 at 15.49.12.png
    Screenshot 2020-09-15 at 15.49.12.png
    349.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot 2020-09-15 at 15.49.32.png
    Screenshot 2020-09-15 at 15.49.32.png
    66.4 KB · Views: 40
Status
Not open for further replies.