Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the time to order a Tesla! Will get it by the end of September! People I spoke to on the phone said there will be hardly anyone waiting after September! .. bar people who order after September! Actually the wait has given me the time to sort out things and assess stuff before jumping on to something which is alien to me

I am super grateful to Mr Miserable and Vedaprimelegends!

Wow. That's the quickest I've seen but tbh it doesn't seem odd as they have had quite a few deliveries and we are approaching end of Q :

Congrats and welcome to the family btw :)

That's epic! Enjoy tomorrow and hope it's everything you hoped for.

Thanks! Very excited, and of course incredibly surprised / pleased at how quickly it's moved forward.

Will be collecting from Southampton, and then taking a long scenic drive back home to Essex.

I'm at the final stages of the process now! Thank you to everyone for your advice and shared experiences so far.

I've got the VIN and reg (although neither appear in my account) and the final invoice which I've transferred £1,000 so far.

Does anyone know if it's possible to reach Tesla to confirm receipt of the £1k before paying the remainder? Has anyone else paid in instalments? I figure it's easier to live with £1k going awry than £50k...

I can't purchase Churchill insurance either since the reg isn't in the DVLA database yet, although I'm sure I can speak to them on the phone tomorrow, unlike Tesla who must be incredibly busy right now.

Does anyone know if it's possible to reach Tesla to confirm receipt of the £1k before paying the remainder? Has anyone else paid in instalments? I figure it's easier to live with £1k going awry than £50k...

Pay £1k and wait a day. Hopefully, on the day after, when you look at the balance owed on your reservation page on the Tesla website, you'll see that they've applied £1k to your balance.

I paid the PCP deposit in two instalments, £10k, followed by £1k the day after, as I couldn't be arsed to pay for a CHAPS transfer and my BACS transfer limit was £10k. Both payments appeared as separate amounts against the balance owed.

Reactions: OneTinyFish
I'm at the final stages of the process now! Thank you to everyone for your advice and shared experiences so far.

I've got the VIN and reg (although neither appear in my account) and the final invoice which I've transferred £1,000 so far.

I can't purchase Churchill insurance either since the reg isn't in the DVLA database yet, although I'm sure I can speak to them on the phone tomorrow, unlike Tesla who must be incredibly busy right now.

I phoned up Churchill and they were happy to allow me to purchase insurance through them using a reg which isn’t registered with DVLA yet.

It’s possible to check the payment amount remaining in the source code. If you do Ctrl + F and then search for “1000” then you should be able to find the amount paid and the amount outstanding.

Reactions: OneTinyFish
2020-09-15_23-16-14.png

:)

Reactions: BuggyError
Status
Not open for further replies.