Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The car doesn’t appear on my account.

I have the attached options when I login to the website - maybe you need to ask the lease company to do it if it’s a lease?

Attachments

• B1B2B72D-EC10-4C23-8901-5B3E025DAEA0.jpeg
    B1B2B72D-EC10-4C23-8901-5B3E025DAEA0.jpeg
    102.7 KB · Views: 61
^^ from what I’ve seen with other members, if you are Tesla lease you get all account options, if 3rd party lease you never get to see the car and loot box is restricted to referrals. You do however see Supercharging and billing history on the Tesla website Account section.

Been following this thread since I ordered so I thought I'd share my collection experience from West Drayton.

No scratches on the exterior or anything, the only thing was a reasonable amount of glue residue on the chrome and badge. Called one of the attendants over who went in and got a spray and cloth which after a few minutes took it all it off.

On the interior it all looked fine when I was there but when I got home I noticed two black marks/finger prints on the each visor headliner, probably from whomever installed them. There is also a strange smear on one of the leather seats.

In terms of equipment, it was missing a Type 2 cable but was told to send an email to a parts address and I will have one couriered to me in 48 hours which I have done.

Logged the interior items in the app with a service appointment in 2.5 week (would rather they took responsibility of cleaning it off with whatever product they use than me making it worse).

Not a terrible outcome given the more major exterior items I've seen in this thread but I guess not as good as it should be.

Been following this thread since I ordered so I thought I'd share my collection experience from West Drayton.

No scratches on the exterior or anything, the only thing was a reasonable amount of glue residue on the chrome and badge. Called one of the attendants over who went in and got a spray and cloth which after a few minutes took it all it off.

On the interior it all looked fine when I was there but when I got home I noticed two black marks/finger prints on the each visor headliner, probably from whomever installed them. There is also a strange smear on one of the leather seats.

In terms of equipment, it was missing a Type 2 cable but was told to send an email to a parts address and I will have one couriered to me in 48 hours which I have done.

Logged the interior items in the app with a service appointment in 2.5 week (would rather they took responsibility of cleaning it off with whatever product they use than me making it worse).

Not a terrible outcome given the more major exterior items I've seen in this thread but I guess not as good as it should be.
How busy is West Drayton?

I collected my model 3 LR from Bristol yesterday. Disappointed at the list of problems: damage to side of centre console which will need some or all of it replacing; boot and frunk misaligned; lots of condensation in one rear light; scratched alloy wheel; loose trim at bottom/side of windscreen; scraped paint on front and rear bumpers and dull patch of paint on rear bumper; missing type 2 cable.

My second collection tomorrow at Manchester of M3P after rejecting and returning the first one on the 11th September after a week of ownership.

I've been in touch with Manchester today to see if they can facilitate collection under cover considering forcast of rain all day to allow for thorough check of external panels and paint damage considering the issues with first vehicle.

They cannot facilitate this request as they have 80 cars being collected tomorrow :mad:

Fingers crossed the car will be to the expected standard ! Totally unacceptable that its seems such a lottery on a supposidly premium car brand or any new car really.

Otherwise a second rejection and unfortunately I will be looking elsewhere.

Reactions: DS8819
My second collection tomorrow at Manchester of M3P after rejecting and returning the first one on the 11th September after a week of ownership.

I've been in touch with Manchester today to see if they can facilitate collection under cover considering forcast of rain all day to allow for thorough check of external panels and paint damage considering the issues with first vehicle.

They cannot facilitate this request as they have 80 cars being collected tomorrow :mad:

Fingers crossed the car will be to the expected standard ! Totally unacceptable that its seems such a lottery on a supposidly premium car brand or any new car really.

Otherwise a second rejection and unfortunately I will be looking elsewhere.
Good News ! Nothing major, chrome door trim needed realigning and mark on front bumper was able to be removed! Trim under car was loose so pushed this back in myself. It was raining so couldn't check paintwork as well as I wanted but haven't seen anything so far. Some panel alignment not perfect but just going to have to accept never going to be German quality.

Since getting home im unable to open the charge port cover by pushing the lid ? Works via app and screen inside car, any suggestions or obvious that may get it working without having to raise job on app?

Hopefully can now enjoy the car :)

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.