Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning!

I ordered a SR+ in white last week.

Whilst sorting some bits out over the phone, the sales rep told me a boat had just arrived from Southampton and he had allocated me one of those cars so could reasonably expect delivery/collection before the end of the month.

Phoned again yesterday to see if this was true and confirmed again by a different rep, but I haven't received a text or email yet so I guess probably not looking good?

Wouldn't worry about it, I've not had any texts and I'm all booked for collection just under 3 weeks. Tesla really push to get everything done before end of quarter, so if yours is a standard sort of spec, likely from what I've read.

Reactions: TheFuturist
I've still not got a delivery date, ordered as soon as the refresh went live. I know it's down to the spec - performance, black FSD and white interior meaning its non standard car so smaller pool of vehicles. I have the vin and allocation text, so I assume it's 20th December but who knows.

I've still not got a delivery date, ordered as soon as the refresh went live. I know it's down to the spec - performance, black FSD and white interior meaning its non standard car so smaller pool of vehicles. I have the vin and allocation text, so I assume it's 20th December but who knows.

I have a similar spec except white instead of black, when did you get your allocation text? I got mine on the 11th of Nov. I don’t have a vin yet though (nothing on the website)

Yup looks like it, kinda wish I went for the full stealth black/black interior and no FSD but no point worrying about that now.

Well, FSD is an addon and wont delay the cars at all, I changed my mind and added it on to the same vehicle that is already enroute (not to forget it is going up very shortly by a few thousand and will keep doing so every 6 months). With regards to stealth, my current m140i is black/black/black and if it weren't for swapping out the interior trim with brushed aluminium I'd have found it a bit miserable and dim. White is v unusual generally and according to Tesla, even more premium materials than the black, I think you went for the right choices 100%!

Reactions: TheFuturist
@nrps1 & @Mondi59 Same here, called this morning at 09:30 when the phone lines opened and got a booking for midday on 16th at Chelmsford. Cars for this date confirmed as being on the Glovis Crystal, which should be entering the Panama Canal in the next day or two; keep an eye on the Panama webcams.

Thanks. I'm also due to pick up on the 16th December too, following the recent email glitch. As I initially suspected Glovis Crystal is our ship to track in the meantime.

Reactions: nrps1
Update on my order now, I've just logged into my Tesla account and found that I have a bunch of finance related documents including the agreement with my VIN number. Not heard a thing from Tesla, so this stuff could have been there for a few days now.

I'm expecting the Reg number around 10th December ± 2 days once the Glovis Crystal gets to Southampton.

I wonder how many faulty cameras I will have and if the paint will stay on all the way home? :D

Update on my order now, I've just logged into my Tesla account and found that I have a bunch of finance related documents including the agreement with my VIN number. Not heard a thing from Tesla, so this stuff could have been there for a few days now.

I'm expecting the Reg number around 10th December ± 2 days once the Glovis Crystal gets to Southampton.

I wonder how many faulty cameras I will have and if the paint will stay on all the way home? :D

Congrats!

Yes, it is. Thorpe Park is on Staines Road in Chertsey, which I guess is the location you were told.
I had a very similar question so I'll go with the Thorpe Park car park as well then (on 1 Dec). The text only said 'Thorpe Park' and later said 'EU-UK-Chertsey-Staines Rd'. I was expecting to see some sort of Tesla location (as with previous deliveries) to get an exact location but since there isn't one (other than the destination charger location nearby) it would have been useful for them to give a more specific location (postcode) or even a lat/long or grid if there isn't a physical structure to base it around! Will pitch up at the car park next week!

Ordered a Black with white interior Model 3 performance on 23rd September but the lease company (Zenith) didn't put the order on till the 6th October. I received a RN quite quickly and an allocation text on 11th November whilst the car was still at the factory then nothing. My car is on the RCC Amsterdam which is due in to the UK on 12th December. According to Tesla UK my car is going to Tesla Birmingham then being delivered to my home (don't have a choice as it's leased). What do you think the chances are for a before Christmas delivery?

Ordered a Black with white interior Model 3 performance on 23rd September but the lease company (Zenith) didn't put the order on till the 6th October. I received a RN quite quickly and an allocation text on 11th November whilst the car was still at the factory then nothing. My car is on the RCC Amsterdam which is due in to the UK on 12th December. According to Tesla UK my car is going to Tesla Birmingham then being delivered to my home (don't have a choice as it's leased). What do you think the chances are for a before Christmas delivery?

Quick question, I got a text on the 11th as well but assumed my M3P was on Glovis Crystal, how did you find out your is on RCC Amsterdam?

Is there an email address I could reach out to in order to find out?

thanks

Quick question, I got a text on the 11th as well but assumed my M3P was on Glovis Crystal, how did you find out your is on RCC Amsterdam?

Is there an email address I could reach out to in order to find out?

thanks

I called tesla 01628 450 660 and quoted my RN. They were really helpful, couldn't give me a delivery date but told me which ship it was on so I could track it.

Status
Not open for further replies.