Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesla Update - Congratulations! Your Model 3 is due for delivery on Tuesday, 15 December. We will drop your new vehicle at your preferred address, such as your home or work. Please reply with your full delivery address to receive confirmation of your delivery. Your order reference is RNxxxxx. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.

It’s a lease car. Saves a trek to Stockport. Bonza.

• Informative
Reactions: StevehConwy
Hi all, I have a pick up date of 8th Dec (confirmed Grand Aurora).

The only information I have for the pick up location is "EU-UK-Chertsey-Staines Rd" which seems a bit vague?
I saw one message that someone phoned Tesla and they said it was the car park for Thorpe Park. Really??

I understand the social distancing needs etc but using someone else's car park and giving a vague location seems a bit dodgy :)

Hi all, I have a pick up date of 8th Dec (confirmed Grand Aurora).

The only information I have for the pick up location is "EU-UK-Chertsey-Staines Rd" which seems a bit vague?
I saw one message that someone phoned Tesla and they said it was the car park for Thorpe Park. Really??

I understand the social distancing needs etc but using someone else's car park and giving a vague location seems a bit dodgy :)
Yup, it's Thorpe Park car park.

What is the address for THORPE PARK Resort?

Midnight silver / white LR+, 19". Zeems ro be a 2021 MY, according to the VIN. Ordered 3/9, collection @ Edinburgh scheduled for 11th Dec, the day the current covid restrictions end (to be replaced by... something worse?). Not sure yet how I'm going to travel there from Glasgow...
There's a bus from Buchanan St to Edinburgh that stops a few hundred yards away from the Tesla site. 900 bus. Get off at Ratho station. Use google to get directions using public transport and it'll show you exactly where to get off.

I've got my VIN but no reg number yet - delivery is 5 December. I see some have their reg number with delivery dates much later. Does any one know why / when you usually get sent your reg no?
My understanding is that some of the leasing companies are organising the reg much earlier whereas if you've ordered direct, you can get your VIN, but the reg is usually around a week before pick up.

Thanks nrps 1 phoned and booked a date 17/12/20 at Chelmsford, the lady said will probably get the final invoice & details around 10 days prior to this! Feel better now things are more positive. Let’s hope our boat comes in ok, Glovis Crystal I’m assuming, without looking must be getting pretty close to Panama by now!

Reactions: nrps1
Status
Not open for further replies.