Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
53DA413A-BFAE-478F-A28D-E76954081D19.jpeg
Just showed up...

Getting a black reverse camera screen with this update. Reboot doesn’t fix

Any ideas?

update: tried hard/soft reboot w sentry off and usb Tesla can removed didn’t fix. What finally worked was to use power off under safety and security and then wait 3 min.

Last edited:
Wow - I am having major issues with NoA in this update. It kept bailing on lane changes the whole way home. Even with an entirely empty lane next to me. It would start to move over, then bail. This would happen 3-4 times, then I would disengage. Happened on multiple trips today... and I use NoA every day on this same route, so I know this is something to do with 32.12.2

Reactions: cybergates
Wow - I am having major issues with NoA in this update. It kept bailing on lane changes the whole way home. Even with an entirely empty lane next to me. It would start to move over, then bail. This would happen 3-4 times, then I would disengage. Happened on multiple trips today... and I use NoA every day on this same route, so I know this is something to do with 32.12.2

same here hw3 model 3

Well - that's not a confidence builder.. My update completed installation a few hours ago now, but I haven't driven the car yet...

It was just re pushed to me this evening/ . First time I have experienced this behavior with a SW update. It showed up and told me to connect to wifi, when I did, it disappeared (others reported that happening too). It appeared to be pulled, but then showed up again a couple hours later for me to install.

I went ahead and installed it. HW2.5 since people are mentioning if they are on HW 3 or not.

Disappointing as this has been happening for me on 12.1, I figured this update would correct