Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.32.9dO....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've never gotten traffic lights - so will be interesting to see whether I get any. Do you get it only when you go close to running a red light ?

That could also be because I haven't run red lights ;)
I have yet to see one yet either. No stop lights or signs of any kind being displayed.

Yes we finally got the browser in Australia with this release, and yes the browser is even worse than you guys said it was on MCU1. If it's meant to be used to waste time while supercharging, it is successful since you waste so much time waiting for the browser to do anything.
Somebody found out that the CPU hog on MCU1 is live traffic. If you disable that on the map, your browser will speed up.

Anyone think they got more power/pull since the 2019.32 update? I know it must be in my head, but my LR AWD really feels like it pulls harder and longer, and has more consistency. Just curious to see if anyone else noticed anything like this. I know it must be on my head, but I never had that thought with prior updates... Perhaps xmas came early and we will soon read somewhere that Elon gave us another 5% boost... :D

Yes we finally got the browser in Australia with this release, and yes the browser is even worse than you guys said it was on MCU1. If it's meant to be used to waste time while supercharging, it is successful since you waste so much time waiting for the browser to do anything.

C'mon people! Browsers are always useful. Fire up your browser, wait for the first page to load and by the time that happens, V10 will be out.

I installed this update about two days ago, and I've had that software update is downloading notification icon on the screen ever since. When I tap it, the software download progress bar is 100% filled. I've tried rebooting everything a couple times, I've tried powering it down for 5+ minutes, and no matter what it persists.

Anyone have any ideas on how to make it go away?

Anyone think they got more power/pull since the 2019.32 update? I know it must be in my head, but my LR AWD really feels like it pulls harder and longer, and has more consistency. Just curious to see if anyone else noticed anything like this. I know it must be on my head, but I never had that thought with prior updates... Perhaps xmas came early and we will soon read somewhere that Elon gave us another 5% boost... :D
I noticed this yesterday - same pressure on accelerator from a stop and was over speed limit 50 in 1/2 the distance with 2019.32. Thought the same as you - in my head or Elon will tell us later. (LR RWD)

I noticed this yesterday - same pressure on accelerator from a stop and was over speed limit 50 in 1/2 the distance with 2019.32. Thought the same as you - in my head or Elon will tell us later. (LR RWD)

I'm surprised we haven't hear more about this (if it's not in our heads)… Something definitely is different, like remapping the power delivery - even it the max amount hasn't changed.

Has anyone else noticed scheduled charging isn't always working normally with this version? I've now had my car charge immediately after plugging it in three times since receiving this version. Previously, if I had scheduled charging enabled, it would always wait until the scheduled time before charging.

Also, I noticed a potential issue with TACC set speed. It works fine most places but I was on a road this weekend where it correctly showed the speed limit was 35 but when I would activate TACC, it would set it to 60 mph. I tried manually setting the speed lower and then turning TACC off and then activating it again. It always went back to 60 mph until I turned onto a different road.

Has anyone else noticed scheduled charging isn't always working normally with this version? I've now had my car charge immediately after plugging it in three times since receiving this version. Previously, if I had scheduled charging enabled, it would always wait until the scheduled time before charging.

Also, I noticed a potential issue with TACC set speed. It works fine most places but I was on a road this weekend where it correctly showed the speed limit was 35 but when I would activate TACC, it would set it to 60 mph. I tried manually setting the speed lower and then turning TACC off and then activating it again. It always went back to 60 mph until I turned onto a different road.

Works for me on pre-raven 2019 model x

I had one night of scheduled charging not happening. It was 3 nights after the update which was very odd. Did a reboot and all seems good so far.
No issue with “immediate” charging tho

Works for me on pre-raven 2019 model x
Yeah, our other cars with this version don't have the problem.
I had one night of scheduled charging not happening. It was 3 nights after the update which was very odd. Did a reboot and all seems good so far.
No issue with “immediate” charging tho

I think I tried rebooting but I guess it can't hurt to try it again.

Just received 2019.32.1. I have not driven yet and I will test tomorrow. release notes indicate Lane departure avoidance and Emergency Lane departure avoidance. Also, mentions Wheel Configuration that was mentioned in M3 thread. Here is the release notes:
IMG_20190903_192349.jpg
IMG_20190903_192407_1.jpg

This is the settings I used and I drove on the hwy. Nothing noticeable. NOA has been improving steadily. I drive 1,000 miles over the weekend to Blacksburg, Chapel Hill, Roanoke and back home. Lot of NOA. It handled really well in spite of those huge trucks squeeze on I 81. Now it was even better in the 20 miles I just drove. This is the new setting for Lane departure:
IMG_20190903_195421.jpg