Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.36.2.4 now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This has been tailored for Model 3
EB8A4693-9BDB-4F01-9377-37E867260BCE.jpeg

This is for S and X
72A0414E-71FD-456B-81FD-F3AF416B36B1.jpeg

Installed 2019.36.2.4 last night on my M3P.
Driving to work this morning, on AP was getting lots of hard phantom braking that it hardly ever did before - it did it about 10 or 12 times for no apparent reason - slammed brakes on hard!
Had to disable AP as it pretty much unusable now with this update

Any else noticed this?

I've had my M3 for about 2 weeks now (LR AWD) it was delivered on version 2019.27.103 and does not seem to be in the least bit interested in updating itself. I do have it connected to Wifi for long periods if that makes a difference. I know the availability of updates is a bit random and varies car to car but my version is so old it's not even on the graph above! is this normal?

I've had my M3 for about 2 weeks now (LR AWD) it was delivered on version 2019.27.103 and does not seem to be in the least bit interested in updating itself. I do have it connected to Wifi for long periods if that makes a difference. I know the availability of updates is a bit random and varies car to car but my version is so old it's not even on the graph above! is this normal?
I had the same issue. Create a service appointment via the app and explain the old firmware and they will push out the latest version to you within a few days.

• Helpful
Reactions: Jason71
I had the same issue. Create a service appointment via the app and explain the old firmware and they will push out the latest version to you within a few days.
Thanks. I think I had read about a similar solution issue somewhere now you mention it. I have booked in. First Appointment was February. I assume it won't matter since they will not go through with it and push out the update but FEBRUARY. Hope I don't get any real world issues!!

40 may have some updates we can't use, but it should also have the improved wiper neural net? I thought 36.2.4 seemed better on this front, tho they had a tendency to keep going after the rain/spray stopped?