Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's 24.6.3. A very minor update to 24.6.1. TeslaFi reports only one MY receiving it as of this am.

Just got it. Complete. Haven’t read the release notes yet. Chihuahua is asleep on my lap...and anyone who has a chihuahua knows that the chihuahua comes first. With a dog you are family. With a chihuahua you are staff. Just sayin....

Just checked it out. Everything works good. Had to reboot for no lock thingy at home worked.

Also, their Canadian version doesn’t have the interior camera thingy going on. Apparently Elon doesn’t care what I am doing at the drive in. :)

So the tech set up an OTA update to the exact same version (but with a different checksum), because he said the version I had was indeed a factory version and probably was not flagging to the mothership that the car was "alive." (He even said they should not be delivering with this version.)

I tried leaving sentry mode on at home so the car doesn't sleep, i tried rebooting, I'm still stuck at 20.12. I want those damn side camera feeds...
hmmmm, if you are thinking that keeping the car awake is going to ensure you get an update faster, then not necessarily true. Tesla can wake up your car for an update as desired for whatever purpose they want.... including sending an update. Or the car will just regularly wake up anyway to push / pull data.

hmmmm, if you are thinking that keeping the car awake is going to ensure you get an update faster, then not necessarily true. Tesla can wake up your car for an update as desired for whatever purpose they want.... including sending an update. Or the car will just regularly wake up anyway to push / pull data.

i have no AT&T coverage at home so no cellular data to the car. Once the car falls asleep I can't control it with the app so I doubt tesla can wake it. I need to unlock/relock from the phone app in order to wake it and see it in the app.

Either way, keeping sentry mode on last night didn't do anything so I turned it back off at home...

It looks like what got downloaded to my car is exactly the same build of 2020.11.103.5, so I'm not clear as to why this car is in the update penalty box, and why a tech would update the car with the same version. (Even Teslafi didn't see this "update", still reporting the original install prior to delivery and nothing today.)

Grr.

Last edited: