Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also installed 2020.8.1 last night and to my surprise the settings screen for autopilot now shows navigate on autopilot grayed out with the statement "not available in this region". I was previously on 2020.4.1 and had no problems deploying NOA. Is this just my car or do you also notice this?

• Informative
Reactions: PrGrPa
I see the same thing 2020.8.1 disables NOA for North America... No idea why.
IMG_2963.jpeg

I also installed 2020.8.1 last night and to my surprise the settings screen for autopilot now shows navigate on autopilot grayed out with the statement "not available in this region". I was previously on 2020.4.1 and had no problems deploying NOA. Is this just my car or do you also notice this?

I see the same thing 2020.8.1 disables NOA for North America... No idea why.View attachment 518838
Did you all purchase FSD? This may be the start of removing features for those who don't have FSD but have Enhanced Autopilot...

I was hoping 2020.8.1 would offer "improved regen" for my 2016 S but it doesn't. It's only improved voice commands and change when Bluetooth is engaged. I'd like to see the S slow all the way down to a stop - blending mechanical breaks under 8 mph as needed. Having to touch the break, just slightly, at each red light is _sooooo_ annoying (j/k!)

I agree. I really wish for pre-Raven cars, they would implement drive to zero even when Creep is enabled when reducing speed after achieving 20mph pr more.

Creep can resume when you press the accelerator.

Last edited:

oops - just took the car out for a spin and NOA reappeared in settings.

Reactions: Gt1948
Put your range to 100% in the app and see what it says.
thanks ....I did that and came up with 369.....

so with version 2020.8.1, I have no range upgrade....so I am rated at 373 ,niles as purchased on 30 Jan 20

I am at 369 at 100% on the app.....being capped at 98%, I have 365 max..........335 at 90%....I actually only get 322-324 at 90% charge setting which is 11 miles less that what it should be based on 98% capped battery....

So. I doubt very seriously I will see any kind of upgrade unless I pay for it....