Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.8.2 Release Notes?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are their release notes for firmware revs? I just picked up my 3P 2 days ago and when I connected it to my home wifi last night, it immediately asked if I wanted to upgrade. I agreed and now I'm on 2020.8.2. Just curious to know what actually changed. I like the concept of constant "rolling releases" of firmware updates.

Best,

Gotcha. I haven't been in the car since the update. I was following along on the app. I'll have to go out to the garage and give it a read. Are these release notes kept anywhere online?

Best,

The release notes are available from the Tesla About Box (tap the Tesla logo at the top of the screen). There is a link to the release notes at the bottom right.

Joe

Got the update last night and went out for some provision today. First thing I noticed is the slow roll forward then click to reverse has been disabled without a brake depress.

*edit* correction just tried it again and it's still works without the brake peddle I must have been going to fast