Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car on old firmware

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi mate,

Unicorn Tesla meant

New refresh designed Model S & X, between 2016 Nov and 2017 April manufactured.

Life time free supercharg
New designed
Upgradable for FSD, due to full autopilot computer.

Unfortunatley, this unicon include mine shown poor software updated compare to other fleets.

Is it Tesla's deliberate intention??? Im very suspicious???

What do you think of this issue??

Im still stuck in 2023.26.12 version since September 2023.
I’m in the same situation - early 2017 MS, with updated FSD computer & MCU, still on 2023.26.12 since 29 Sept.

Teslafi flashed up available update for identical vehicles in the fleet for 2024.44.30.8 for a couple of days so I got excited thinking maybe my car would update soon, to no avail as Teslafi has gone back to 2023.26.12 is the latest update available for your vehicle

Free upgrade if you have purchased FSD I asked last year for the camera update but they wouldn’t do it as FSD Beta had no timeline for release here, but now the option to book the update came up on the Tesla app so I tried again and they booked it in. Hopefully this could mean that FSD Beta in the UK has a timeline now 🤞

Reactions: DaSwede
Just had a message from Tesla Service, upgrade is complete please collect your vehicle. before I had chance to ask about why my car was not updating noticed on the app I'm now on the latest software 2023.44.30.8 🥳
I've had the HW3 upgrade on my 2017 MX for more than a year now.

Still stuck on the old software (2023.26.12) and am being told that it's the latest available for my car

IMG_3112.png