Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.11.x Firmware

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had expected FSD would somehow intuitively be given a higher priority with these updates than non-FSD. Obviously that's partly wishful thinking and partly thinking TSLA would be wanting to max their profits on FSD/subscriptions. Yet these updates are proving the exact opposite.

Reactions: MikeR99
Yay!!! Finally moving from 2021.11.103 to 2021.36.5.5
Picked up on 09/18. 40 days to the first software update. Anyone have release notes from 2021.11.103 to 2021.36.5.5 or know where I can get the notes from?

I've been using this site.

Reactions: GeoG

I've been using this site.
Awesome. Appreciate it.
I just came across this one but there were no release notes.
I could see how many updates behind I was. Lol

Hi everyone. I got my model y on 9/24 and just like everyone here, I was waiting and waiting and waiting and nothing. Today right after I parked the car in my garage and it connected to my wifi, I switched the software update preferences from advanced to standard and in like 15 seconds I saw a green download arrow and it began updating. It got me 2021.36.5.5, i had the car on park with the driver door open when I pressed from advanced to standard. Not sure if today was my day or if that actually made a difference. Give it a try.