Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.32.10 bug?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just did the 2021.32.20.1 update today during lunch and the tickarks are still gone.
I didn't really use them and it looks cleaner. As long as they keep the bar that moves with the throttle I'm fine.
It sure seems like this was on purpose but people automatically say that it must be a bug because no one told them about it. I personally like the cleaner look of no numbers.

Reactions: WhiteWi
I have a 100D from 2017 with Enhanced Autopilot. Upgraded to MCU2 in July and now with 2021.32.10.

I have totally lost the autopark function, it is now never proposed (even when the park place is obvious). When I had the MCU1 this was still (more or less) working properly. Do some of you had any similar experience ?

I fully support the comment of TessP100D. I bought a car with lots of features, but I am disappointed to see that most of them are in beta, not functioning properly, or disappearing after some time. Autopark, pre-conditioning, phantom brakes, MCU freezes (while driving!). When one is improved by an update one other is starting to dysfunction.

I really like the Model S, it's practical and nice to drive, it's electric and it has a range no other used car on the market can reach. But my today's experience is that I could easily get rid of most of the tech.

I have a 100D from 2017 with Enhanced Autopilot. Upgraded to MCU2 in July and now with 2021.32.10.

I have totally lost the autopark function, it is now never proposed (even when the park place is obvious). When I had the MCU1 this was still (more or less) working properly. Do some of you had any similar experience ?

I fully support the comment of TessP100D. I bought a car with lots of features, but I am disappointed to see that most of them are in beta, not functioning properly, or disappearing after some time. Autopark, pre-conditioning, phantom brakes, MCU freezes (while driving!). When one is improved by an update one other is starting to dysfunction.

I really like the Model S, it's practical and nice to drive, it's electric and it has a range no other used car on the market can reach. But my today's experience is that I could easily get rid of most of the tech.
ymmv

We have MCU 2 in both of ours and have not experienced any of the issues you mentioned. MCU 1 would freeze or reboot randomly but not MCU 2. Never had phantom braking on either one. As far as pre-conditioning goes well we dont need/use this feature unless enroute to a supercharger and it seems to work fine when its needed. Autopark = never used so I cant speak to this.

Reactions: WhiteWi
ymmv

We have MCU 2 in both of ours and have not experienced any of the issues you mentioned. MCU 1 would freeze or reboot randomly but not MCU 2. Never had phantom braking on either one. As far as pre-conditioning goes well we dont need/use this feature unless enroute to a supercharger and it seems to work fine when its needed. Autopark = never used so I cant speak to this.
From you signature, I guess both your cars are AP1 (like mine).
I'd argue AP1 is probably less demanding of MCU resources, and for sure, Sentry & other features for AP2/AP3/FSD cars are putting additional load on MCU.
Hence, not surprised there are more issues related to MCU for car with AP2 and above. imho

Looks like 2021.36 fixes the issue. Got it yesterday and noticed this change this morning.
1633613917180.png