Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S and Model S Plaid Refresh Issues Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have squeaking from their windows when it closes the last 1" after the door is closed? I think there's something on my door seal that makes it squeak. I haven't been able to clean it off. I'm thinking of adding a tiny bit of silicone spray, but I'm not sure if it is compatible with the seals. I also have some this stuff, which thinking more, is probably the right thing to try first:
I have this exact same thing, thought it was my tint or something. Lmk how you fix.

Does anyone else's driver display have a dot effect like this? Very annoying...

IMG_6255.jpg

Reactions: Jabbahop
Yeah, they all do. I'm convinced it's a problem with the display, like they forgot to install the defuser.

I'm not sure why they did it, but I think it's to do with essentially "dimming" the display in software (not possible in hardware with a fully backlit screen like this) toward the edges so it blends in to the surround plastics without an obvious screen -> no screen effect.

Reactions: JeffTutorialsY
I thought so.
So after picking up my car from the SC and discovering that the directional signal was not resetting I submitted a service appointment.
Immediately I received a call from a Tesla employee responding and preceded to argue with me that it wasn't so and you had to manually cancel the turn signal each time. Sheesh!
Did you verify that the Auto Cancel turn signals setting is still on? It might have been flipped off. Also have your cameras finished calibration (e.g. is Autosteer available?)

Reactions: DionysusJr