Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S and Model S Plaid Refresh Issues Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, unclear what the 80 mph vibration is. My 2021 didn't have it, but every 2022+ loaner S/X I drove had it.
My 2023 doesn’t have it. Tbd if it develops with a few more miles.

@sorka and I were speculating it might have something to do with the combo of fixed calipers and fixed rotors since seemingly people who got the track pack had their vibrations cured.

Reactions: phantasms
My 2023 doesn’t have it. Tbd if it develops with a few more miles.

@sorka and I were speculating it might have something to do with the combo of fixed calipers and fixed rotors since seemingly people who got the track pack had their vibrations cured.
Just got the track pack, and still got the vibration at 80mph. So thats not the solution. I also mentioned it to Tesla service and they basically told me there was no solution. At least I have working (non warped) brakes now again. These track pack brakes make a massive difference. Just got to live with the vibration.

Just got the track pack, and still got the vibration at 80mph. So thats not the solution. I also mentioned it to Tesla service and they basically told me there was no solution. At least I have working (non warped) brakes now again. These track pack brakes make a massive difference. Just got to live with the vibration.
Oh man. That's a bummer. I was hoping the track pack would solve all the vibrations.

Have you had your tires checked for loose foam inside?