Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My order went in 10 days before yours; similar situations. We cannot change to 21" wheels to potentially accelerate orders without accepting a base model price increase as well as risking further lead time slip if Tesla was to just push the adjusted order to the back of the line.

Although I'm still excited about getting my Model S someday, the lack of communication and clarity is disconcerting.
I personally do NOT believe the change from 19s to 21s accelerated any order; I believe a few coincidental types, perhaps.

My order went in 10 days before yours; similar situations. We cannot change to 21" wheels to potentially accelerate orders without accepting a base model price increase as well as risking further lead time slip if Tesla was to just push the adjusted order to the back of the line.

Although I'm still excited about getting my Model S someday, the lack of communication and clarity is disconcerting.
If one read " the CEO said such, so you can take it to the bank"?!!? RIGHT...

holdr.jpeg

I personally do NOT believe the change from 19s to 21s accelerated any order; I believe a few coincidental types, perhaps.
I would change my 19" order to 21" to accelerate the delivery date (waiting since 12/24/20) - but that would add the $4500 for the wheels and another $5000 for the price increase. $9500 for the wheels and faster delivery doesn't seem like a good deal...

Reactions: FlatSix911
Mine went blank again today, did this happen to ... nevermind I am pretty sure for some it went blank and for some it shows up.. monkeys at work

Any 19" wheel deliveries yet?
No 19" VINs or deliveries yet and according to the little birds, 19" wheels aren't being mass produced yet. I don't expect any LR deliveries with 19" this year, as they'll start with plaid orders first even if they start production.

Mine went blank again today, did this happen to ... nevermind I am pretty sure for some it went blank and for some it shows up.. monkeys at work

Any 19" wheel deliveries yet?
Mine also. I suspect what's happening is as new and more profitable orders come in (plaid or LR with 21“), they bump us who ordered LR with 19s off the list. That's why you see our lower profit margin orders come and disappear. It's happened to me twice. Time to cancel?

Must be more delays! Had sept for a few hours and now blank 1149 19’s Ms. funny enough my MX still shows October and never goes blank even though not 1 has been delivered!! Thats 1144 base MX if anyone cares. What a mess

Reactions: cwanja