Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd like to know this as well. My guess is, "no", that they're going to charge you the base increase ($10,000) plus the delta in actual price for the changed component. If someone has only paid for the upgrade and not the base increase, I know what I am going to do later today :)
Nope, never seen it. Any changes directly by you through link or an advisor uses the new base price automatically.

Reactions: Vinny860 and cwanja
My SA just emailed me to advise a VIN assignment for my December 2020 reservation is now expected in late November.

Seriously ??
SAs don't know anything. This guy is tired of people bothering him every day and is protecting himself by tampering YOUR expectations. I think we've all proven SAs say the stupidest things...and often get contradicted by facts a day later.

SAs don't know anything. This guy is tired of people bothering him every day and is protecting himself by tampering YOUR expectations. I think we've all proven SAs say the stupidest things...and often get contradicted by facts a day later.
My SA is smarter by the way...he just doesn't answer and hides from me whenever he can.

I wonder if Tesla is yet "planning to build" the car that they estimated they would deliver to me in February or March 2021. Liars and frauds. I am just praying that Mercedes releases the EQS soon. I will jump ship immediately, and if Tesla doesn't refund my $100 deposit, I will sue.
Why don’t you just file a chargeback with your credit card company?

Seems way easier and cheaper than hiring a lawyer. Not sure what you would sue them for anyway. Surely you read your order agreement.