Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SA called me right now about a car ready for me…. No white interior though… should I take it or wait for the white on white? This one is a black on Black with 21 wheels….
Assuming you will own the car for a while, I would make sure you could live with it vs. what you really wanted. Your call.

Love the 10! Fast, agile and enough room for the dogs. (I’d pull the back seats out lol)

You’re right about the battery meter anxiety, but with a 14/1 glide ratio, it’s all relative.

Sorry to hijack the thread. Got tired of reading about tire justifications lol.
I own a Commander 112 now but retirement will be at 60 and would love an RV10 and a build project. Ahhhh….back to lamenting about deliveries !

Reactions: Pdubs
WOW I jinxed it… SA told me:
It looks like that car was matched to a customer 5 minutes before I called you by our system. We reached out to the individual who was matched and we are giving them a 24 hour window before matching you to this vehicle. If this individual does not respond within a 24 hour window the car will be yours instead. We apologize for the inconvenience and I hope you have a nice day.

Me in my head: AHHHHHH :(

Update from my Wednesday 07:32 CDT post

Tesla orders
1 - June, RN1151 MX White/Cream EDD = January

2 - June, RN1152 MS White/Cream 21” EDD = Blank

3 - July, RN1153 MY Blue/white EDD = blank —> December (today at 12:00 CDT)

orders are so late, i don’t expect anything for a WHILE. I still have to suffer for months before I earn this 80k+ car.

• Funny
Reactions: juanmedina
It looks like that car was matched to a customer 5 minutes before I called you by our system. We reached out to the individual who was matched and we are giving them a 24 hour window before matching you to this vehicle. If this individual does not respond within a 24 hour window the car will be yours instead. We apologize for the inconvenience and I hope you have a nice day.

Before this Tesla experience, if someone was to tell you that you’d have to beg a company this hard to take your ~$100k, would you have believed them?

At risk of stating the obvious, finally buckled and called a SA today. Long story short in Minnesota (and im sure the rest of the states) is: rare spottings of 19 inch wheels and near zero white interiors. That and apparently they run them all at once, so when the whites start coming, it will likely be a monsoon.
My order is identical to yours as I believe is doubleshot as well as hotsoup in Seattle who ironically ordered believe it or not UNDER 3 weeks ago and accepted delivery I believe 5 days later. I'm not sure we've broken the code yet as far as "apparently they run them all at once"?? I am not positive but I believe hotsoup was THE only identical order that actually arrived, and not in a run of many??

Will be interesting IF Tesla does indeed address what is FACTUALLY going on. Stay tuned...

Reactions: doubleshot
My order is identical to yours as I believe is doubleshot as well as hotsoup in Seattle who ironically ordered believe it or not UNDER 3 weeks ago and accepted delivery I believe 5 days later. I'm not sure we've broken the code yet as far as "apparently they run them all at once"?? I am not positive but I believe hotsoup was THE only identical order that actually arrived, and not in a run of many??

Will be interesting IF Tesla does indeed address what is FACTUALLY going on. Stay tuned...
I don't believe @hotsoup though. No pics. Lol. Still even so it's some major BS if that were true and this went to someone that just ordered and wasn't EOQ push. But yea. No white inteiors really since last EOQ aside from that one.

Edit: I guess there is a pic
Post in thread 'Model S Photo Gallery' Model S Photo Gallery

I don't believe @hotsoup though. No pics. Lol. Still even so it's some major BS if that were true and this went to someone that just ordered and wasn't EOQ push. But yea. No white inteiors really since last EOQ aside from that one.
I believe someone posted hotsoup might have received a car someone in Seattle turned-down?!!? Dunno any FACTS!! I honestly don't know who or what to believe anymore. I doubt, but hope Tesla may address this one of a kind debacle. I'm being stupid (AGAIN)...

Before this Tesla experience, if someone was to tell you that you’d have to beg a company this hard to take your ~$100k, would you have believed them?
Tesla-Take-My-Money.jpg

I believe someone posted hotsoup might have received a car someone in Seattle turned-down?!!? Dunno any FACTS!! I honestly don't know who or what to believe anymore. I doubt, but hope Tesla may address this one of a kind debacle. I'm being stupid (AGAIN)...
Lol. I'm sure there's others in Seattle that ordered more than 6 days before delivery with the same config. Lol. I just don't understand what the hold up is on white inteiors.

The comment about flood gates opening on white inteiors makes no since either. They are batching black and cream just fine. Just not white.

Lol. I'm sure there's others in Seattle that ordered more than 6 days before delivery with the same config. Lol. I just don't understand what the hold up is on white inteiors.

The comment about flood gates opening on white inteiors makes no since either. They are batching black and cream just fine. Just not white.
It's a MESS for sure! Seems like everytime we suspect we know just what the cause is, it's something else (we think). Hang in there!!

Assuming you will own the car for a while, I would make sure you could live with it vs. what you really wanted. Your call.
I had the same issue, they called me for one with a black interior, my order was cream. Considering we will be paying over $100,000 for this car, I decided to just wait for the one I want and know I will be the happiest with.

It is a sign.

Reactions: jebinc