Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This may be widely known, but will share as it can be helpful on the first night in the garage. Hatchback raises very high, if you have a regular garage, it may hit the wood trim or garage door itself. But, there is a solution. found in manual.
1. Open hatch (outside garage :) ) then manually force hatch down, you will feel 'clicks' then press and hold door button on hatch until your hear a 'beep' this is the new position for the hatch.
2. Then drive into garage and follow same procedure to fine tune.
Other hatch/height related tip
1. The Suspension system, for some reason, got programmed to 'Auto Raise' at my Home, I am sure I did this somewhere.
2. This can also cause the hatch to hit the garage door.
3. Solution, set suspension to Very High setting, wait until fully raised, then do the hatch opening adjustment above, this will cover the 'worst case' scenario of max suspension height in your garage.
Appreciate this tip!

Refresh 2021 Tesla Model S Long Range - White/Black, 19" wheels with FSD - Order date 5/28/21 (RN1150XXXXX) - Original EDD was October 2021 - Current EDD is 12/7/21 – 12/27/21 - Tampa, FL I need mine to change to October as my current lease runs out. :)
Same config and same RN1150 / 5/28 order date. Picking up in Charlotte, NC. Date holding steady at 12/8-12/28.

• Informative
Reactions: MEL-22
Well I woke up this morning with a vin !!!!! Delivery window September 13th to the 19th. Hoping it holds 🤷‍♂️
1630592453298.jpeg

This morning EDD moved to December 06 - December 26 from October 28 - November 07. I hope it moves back where it was. Order date 07/15 MSLR 19’ Midnight Silver/Black.
Selfishly, I am hoping all of you with later orders are getting bumped to make room for the earlier, white interior orders that supposedly they are getting materials in for. Sorry, but also not sorry.

Selfishly, I am hoping all of you with later orders are getting bumped to make room for the earlier, white interior orders that supposedly they are getting materials in for. Sorry, but also not sorry.
“Later orders”
“June order”
Like dude… I don’t even consider myself an early order, and I ordered in March.

I’ll consider myself early when all of the RN1144’s are filled

“Later orders”
“June order”
Like dude… I don’t even consider myself an early order, and I ordered in March.

I’ll consider myself early when all of the RN1144’s are filled
"Earlier" is probably a bad word choice. Sequenced is closer to what I am after. Assuming all the materials are in, they should move back to being as close to sequential orders (by RN) as they can - baring logistic challenges.