Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You sure old spoiler will fit the refresh one? Old Trunk mats don't fit, old rear floor mats don't fit, only old front mats fit

So lots of pre refresh stuff don't fit. Am also interested though
Interested too. I'm thinking it will since it seems the hatch didn't change, only the rear fenders/quarter panels got wider. The inside did change a lot which makes sense though so thus all mats (except front seats) seem to not fit (frunk, trunk, 2nd row)...

Any issues to fix with the car?
No. I haven't found any. Missing floor mats and the cover over the back part of the trunk, apparently they didn't have any but have ordered for me. The only thing was a bit of adhesive the detailer missed but we took care of that today. I have looked it over and everything looks really good to me

I’m also RN1152 and have had Oct 30 - Nov 19 for a couple of weeks. Original EDD alternated between Oct and blank until the big update a few weeks ago. My config is MSLR Wht/Blk/19/AP and located in Houston TX.
I am in Houston too. I ordered on April 30th. RN11488XXXX. MS White with Cream interior 19in wheels. Estimated Delivery: October 09 - October 29. Hoping the date gets moved forward for EOQ.

Picked it up this afternoon. Small chip in wood around cup holder. Tesla noted and mobile tech will replace entire piece after I set appointment. Otherwise, aesthetically it looks great. When adjusting settings on main screen, the screen has gone dark 5x, necessitating reboots. Definitely a software issue, but it is updating right now so hopefully that cures the issue. Otherwise, wearing the Tesla grin.

View attachment 703462
Looks great. Very sharp. Enjoy the ride. My EDD is Oct 9 - Oct 29th.

• Love
Reactions: GeeGee
Delivered to my driveway today. Half hour early so I had to rush home. Guy who delivered it wouldn't take my down payment check, but left the car and told me to just mail it in!? ($40k)

Car is gorgeous as expected. Very happy! Backup camera is amazing. Like the wheels just fine.

View attachment 704131

View attachment 704125View attachment 704126View attachment 704127View attachment 704129View attachment 704130

Couple of very minor issues immediately. Trunk wouldn't close completely after pressing the close button, had to push it closed. Also got an error message on the dash about the Tire pressure monitoring system fault. Both of these problems went away on their own though. Will give it a more detailed look tonight and this weekend.
When did you order this beauty, what was your RN? thanks

Reactions: GeeGee