Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Iā€™m very close to you so Iā€™m guessing it has to do with our region. What was your order month ans first couple digits of your reservation number?
I have to imagine yours moves forward. Beyond the fact that I have a white interior, your order date is prior to mine. And my delivery date is (currently) 11/11 - 12/1. Either mine gets pushed, or yours gets pulled forward.

Reactions: Tony99
Great... EDD went blank this morning again....LR, white on white, 19", no FSD. Was showing Dec 12 to Jan 11th for the last few days - not like I am checking every hour...Ok maybe once every few hours...
Order details, specifically the RN? Also there is a white interior thread here. 2021 Model S Refresh - white interior thread blank might not mean the worst thing. A handful of us in the linked thread went blank and then got a date range. Or went from February -> Blank -> date range sooner than February. So they could be reshuffling you. Still curious the RN number.

I would be very interested in seeing your correspondence. My SC has told me I need to buy AS tires elsewhere, have them delivered to them and they would charge me to mount and balance them. They don't want the original Pirelli summer tires. I can't store them, so they would probably end up in a land fill. What a waste, not to mention the pollution.
Just DMd you.

Reactions: cwanja
ordered 7/26
MSLR B/B/19/No Fsd
Ah, OK. So with a July order, that is about the right range. Albeit frustrating, I know, they are likely slotting in earlier orders in which they now have the parts for. Namely, white interiors. When all non-white interior orders were getting October, November, December timelines, white interiors were sitting at February. White interiors all went blank and then slotted back into timelines in 2021. For example, I went from February to blank to 11/11 to 12/1, early June order.

All that said, it could move forward again as they ramp production. So hold on strong.

Last edited:
Ah, OK. So with a July order, that is about the right range. Albeit frustrating, I know, they are likely slotting in earlier orders in which they now have the parts for. Namely, white interiors. When all non-white interior orders were getting October, November, December timelines, white interiors were sitting at February. White interiors all went blank and then slotted back into timelines in 2021. For example, I went from February to blank to 11/11 to 12/1, early June order.

All that said, it could move forward again as they ramp production. So hold on strong.
Yeah I was going to say that would be a 5 month wait or so. Thereā€™s a handful of us still waiting that are into the 7-8 month range now and still waiting.

Iā€™m at about 6 1/2 months waiting atm with EDD showing Sept 9-29 but it hasnā€™t updated for a little over two weeks so who knows at this point.

Order details, specifically the RN? Also there is a white interior thread here. 2021 Model S Refresh - white interior thread blank might not mean the worst thing. A handful of us in the linked thread went blank and then got a date range. Or went from February -> Blank -> date range sooner than February. So they could be reshuffling you. Still curious the RN number.
Early July order. RN1153x.

Early July order. RN1153x.
Hopefully the blank is either just reallocating you in the queue or comes back to the same date range (and not further out). Given some of the other orders and dates, your pre-blank date range seems to be rather spot on for when you ordered. Keep us posted!

I will say, it no longer seems like the entire system is updated for all orders. Seems that some are on various cycles. For example, looks like my order updates Friday AM. Others are any other day of the week Monday through Friday. Only seen estimated delivery date ranges change on the weekend with a VIN.

My order got pulled by 2 months overnight. Was Dec-Jan, now Oct 22- Nov 11.

My order is definitely one of the "filler" orders getting flung around as the white interior drama continues to unfold.
Great news!! I have no complaints at the moment; white here, been holding at Oct 13 - Nov. 02. Suits me if that holds...

I can confirm that Tesla has determined that my LR was delivered with the wrong tires, Pirelli summer tires, and that Iā€™m in the process of getting them replaced at no cost with AS tires, presumably Continentals. They offered me the opportunity to come in today to swap, but my car is still at the detailer for tint/PPF/ceramic, so I had to reschedule to the next available appointment, 9/27. Let me know if you want to see any of the exchanges with Tesla or n this topic. Iā€™ve posted them several times but happy to DM them to you. Good luck!
I'd be very interested in your exchanges. I'm supposed to pick up my car next week in NY State. Never occurred to me that they would ship a car with summer tires to the North East.

Reactions: Filter and GrnSqrl