Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MY EDD just moved from Dec/Jan back to Nov/Dec. I will take that positive movement :)
movement.gif

I have the exact same config, ordered 2 months before and have Nov 10-Dec 1 steady for almost a month. I wonder if they have a big run of MSM/Black batch in October. Interesting.
It seems that way as I am looking at all the other cars being delivered Q3 EOQ. My delivery advisor emailed me about a month ago that my design is forecasted for Nov delivery. I guess that is when they will get their MSM paint at their paint dept :)

Me 2!! EDD was Oct. 13 - Nov. 02. Might this mean "M" VINdication shortly?? MSM/WHITE, 21" FSD.

Not complaining; however I bet the 1st car AFTER me will be "N". Time shall tell...

Mine went Blank too...looks like us Florida people with same window...what will it be, pull in or push out? ughhhh, I'm so ready to tell them to F@c& 0##!!!

Mine went Blank too...looks like us Florida people with same window...what will it be, pull in or push out? ughhhh, I'm so ready to tell them to F@c& 0##!!!
I completely AGREE; my own self imposed BINGO date is October. Some felt with the Tesla [NON] apology email that smooth sailing was in the future. With my total experience at Tesla, they ALWAYS took the low road on EVERYTHING!! This is now their final chance to earn my $105K cash...

Reactions: Pdubs
I completely AGREE; my own self imposed BINGO date is October. Some felt with the Tesla [NON] apology email that smooth sailing was in the future. With my total experience at Tesla, they ALWAYS took the low road on EVERYTHING!! This is now their final chance to earn my $105K cash...
I sat in a Lucid Air in LA a month ago.....bad ass mofo vehicle....

I sat in a Lucid Air in LA a month ago.....bad ass mofo vehicle....
So I hear. I personally do not luv the exterior. I prefer the refreshed S LR exterior. I'm quite interested in most all their technology however I hate the cheesy way they choose to and continue to do business. Whether or not I accept this S, I shall never buy from Tesla or Musk going forward!! I hope you finally get your car sir!! Cheers...

Reactions: Pdubs
Hey everyone. I picked up my MSLR yesterday! I ordered it 3/12. Its MSM with black interior and 19" wheels. It was perfect. No issues at all. It came with all the floor mats but not the trunk cover, as others have reported. What was interesting however, was that my car came with Continental ProContact All season tires. I was very happy because i was anticipating needing new tires as I am in the northeast and summer tires wouldnt cut it. I played with the car last nite and dropped it off this morning for full body ppf and window tinting. This car DID NOT dissappoint. What a blast to drive!

I’m curious is anyone with a Q4 EDD still shows a date… seems like most folks who had December are now blank. Here’s to hoping we get some updates towards the end of the month.
Still holding my date of 11/22 - 12/12

However, my account now says Prepare for Delivery but I’m thinking it’s because my loan offer expired. Should I go ahead and reapply or just wait?

Reactions: EVTag
Hey everyone. I picked up my MSLR yesterday! I ordered it 3/12. Its MSM with black interior and 19" wheels. It was perfect. No issues at all. It came with all the floor mats but not the trunk cover, as others have reported. What was interesting however, was that my car came with Continental ProContact All season tires. I was very happy because i was anticipating needing new tires as I am in the northeast and summer tires wouldnt cut it. I played with the car last nite and dropped it off this morning for full body ppf and window tinting. This car DID NOT dissappoint. What a blast to drive!
Great news; congrats!!

Good to hear about the All season tires and you had no issues at all. Congrats!

My Q4 EDD is blank now as well.

Reactions: Pdubs and Louiedog