Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update on my EDD, moved to January 28 - February 25
Hmmm.....not a good sign for us RN1153x folks. I am resisting the temptation to check my edd so I can maintain the fiction that my de!ivery will be this year. Maybe now that the production line has restarted after the end of Q3 shut down, deliveries will accelerate to the point where we see the cars this year. Maybe. Maybe my not having a white interior will help. Maybe.

My Tesla web page, design and mobile app design has been changing over the last several weeks...and my EDD keeps moving out... Interestingly, my FSD button has been removed too...or should I say the "remove" FSD button...
I think the button gets removed when you get close to a VIN... When did that disappear? Last I heard, if dates got pushed back to February, that meant a VIN was imminent. Not sure if that's changed in the last couple weeks.

Reactions: MEL-22
I think the button gets removed when you get close to a VIN... When did that disappear? Last I heard, if dates got pushed back to February, that meant a VIN was imminent. Not sure if that's changed in the last couple weeks.
I think the date > February > date + VIN bug is gone. Seen a few people go from dates > February > closer or same date no VIN. So it is not a reliable indicator any more.

My Tesla web page, design and mobile app design has been changing over the last several weeks...and my EDD keeps moving out... Interestingly, my FSD button has been removed too...or should I say the "remove" FSD button...
Interesting! I ordered FSD simply as a "placeholder" in the unlikely event the FSD Beta actually turns out to be useful, and the price of FSD rises immediately. I had it on my last Model S and found it to be pretty worthless for the most part, though I did like being able to change lanes with the turn signals. NOA was horrible for me, and I really never summoned the car anywhere, other than when I was trying to impress friends.

I was planning on removing FSD before delivery if it continues to be "vaporware," but it might be that the option to remove it goes away when a VIN is assigned, so I'll have to watch more carefully.

I know when you order it separately for an existing Tesla, you have like 24 hours to change your mind and get refunded. I was sort of hoping it would be that way on a new order...

Reactions: MEL-22
iOS app updates are generally staggered and roll out to a certain percentage of users per day. I for one didn't have this app update, so guess I have to wait a day or two :) if you want you can delete the app and reinstall it which I believe would give you the latest version.

iOS app updates are generally staggered and roll out to a certain percentage of users per day. I for one didn't have this app update, so guess I have to wait a day or two :) if you want you can delete the app and reinstall it which I believe would give you the latest version.
It wasn't in my update queue, but I searched for it on the app store and it allowed me to update from the app page.

• Informative
Reactions: Pdubs and cwanja
Go to the App Store App then on the upper right, click on your avatar. Then scroll down to see the App updates that are in que. if you don’t see the Tesla app update, then pull down and hold to refresh the menu. It should pop up for you