Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How i feel every day that goes pass with no vin.. after 6+ months

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210625-001411.png
    Screenshot_20210625-001411.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 65
Legend_of_jim. I did ask them if they could do that and he said he couldn’t. They are very nice to deal with but like all SA’s they know sometimes less then we do. Wish I had more confidence about my white ext. and my 19” tempest wheels but not seeing any being delivered doesn’t give me hope mines coming soon. I will tell you your MSM/blk int I saw today was just beautiful. Your going to love it.

Reactions: legend_of_jim
I am going to be sad and alone in this forum come August, without a Tesla, typing to myself what the most updated delivery timeframe is in my account while you're all trailblazing enjoying the yoke steering wheel gliding through your hands

I'm sure I'll be here with you! Aside from "June" as an estimated delivery date (for a whole week, in May) I've had bupkis on mine since the refresh was announced. Sticking with the 19" hubcaps though unless they upgrade me to the Arachnids for free 😄

Reactions: gadelrosario
Wheels are staggered now.
^^This.

I personally believe they are saying this because the 19’ wheels they sell don’t have the same widths & offsets to fit the tire sizes printed on the door jamb.
New wheels: Front 9.5J x 19 40mm offset. Rear 10.5J x 19 45mm offset.
Front sizes: 255/45R19 & Rear 285/40R19

2019 Front & rear 8.0J x 19 40mm
Size: 245/45R19

The brake rotors appear to be slightly larger up to 14.96 & 14.37 from 13.98 & 14.37.

We’ll know when someone can test this out but I very much hope an older set of 19’s will still fit for winters. You just won’t get the same performance as with the wider set now standard. And perhaps a touch smaller looking. I know we need a winter set and I can’t find any in these new factory sizes…

My LR order still blank…

Edit: Sory I should have waited to post this reply. I see they have been discussing tires on the main delivery thread, I’m just 50+ pages behind. That’s what taking a day off and golfing gets me!

Last edited:
VIN. YAY.
Received a call from Tesla yesterday regarding my trade-in as they were making sure everything was set in my account. The caller asked for some info. I sent it to him. He called back and said everything was in order and the I would be receiving my car soon. (‘My est date is July my account.
just woke. Looked at my account and email. It still shows July but also shows a VIN. Both email and website show that final balance is ready. I am preparing to pay it off via bank transfer.

Getting very excited. Again. Hope no monkey steals my VIN

VIN. YAY.
Received a call from Tesla yesterday regarding my trade-in as they were making sure everything was set in my account. The caller asked for some info. I sent it to him. He called back and said everything was in order and the I would be receiving my car soon. (‘My est date is July my account.
just woke. Looked at my account and email. It still shows July but also shows a VIN. Both email and website show that final balance is ready. I am preparing to pay it off via bank transfer.

plaid or LR Don't see it in your signature or any info on the tracker spreadsheet

VIN. YAY.

Congrats! May be the first white interior LR vin that I’ve seen

VIN. YAY.

Do you have a delivery window? I have the same order minus the 21s. Interested to see the vehicle. Congrats and glad your rollercoaster is almost over.

edit. See the July EDD