Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
5YJSA1E56MF45xxxx so it's a 2021.

For what it's worth for those watching their Tesla apps for a VIN, the app has not yet updated to show a VIN despite refreshing it.

Have reached out to my SA to learn more about when to realistically expect it to arrive at the Rocklin CA store, I have limited windows on my own schedule in the next two weeks. You know, day job? He's told me in the past that they'd work with me...

5YJSA1E56MF45xxxx so it's a 2021.

For what it's worth for those watching their Tesla apps for a VIN, the app has not yet updated to show a VIN despite refreshing it.

Have reached out to my SA to learn more about when to realistically expect it to arrive at the Rocklin CA store, I have limited windows on my own schedule in the next two weeks. You know, day job? He's told me in the past that they'd work with me...
I have the exact same order spec as you at Rocklin, CA store delivery with a RN# 11486. My EDD is Nov 1-21. I wonder what in Tesla's algorithm puts your order ahead of mine. Not salty about it because I'm not in a rush, but just curious.

I have the exact same order spec as you at Rocklin, CA store delivery with a RN# 11486. My EDD is Nov 1-21. I wonder what in Tesla's algorithm puts your order ahead of mine. Not salty about it because I'm not in a rush, but just curious.
Are you already a Tesla owner? Wondering if that might bump people up or down in line. Could also be that your order was stuck in limbo somewhere and that delayed you in line somehow.

There's someone in the spreadsheet circulated last week that ordered my exact configuration about a month prior to me in the exact same neck of the woods whose EDD is a month after me. No idea why. Tesla Logistics at work...

Interesting; as Bleedblue82 said, perhaps because I own two Teslas or perhaps because I have FSD? Or because I'm a stockholder? Anyone's guess. Sounds like we'll both get our cars at the end of October/early November.

As others have said, I've been here before, I'll believe it when I drive off the lot...

Reactions: MasterFung
Interesting; as Bleedblue82 said, perhaps because I own two Teslas or perhaps because I have FSD? Or because I'm a stockholder? Anyone's guess. Sounds like we'll both get our cars at the end of October/early November.

As others have said, I've been here before, I'll believe it when I drive off the lot...

Maybe it's the previous Tesla ownership, as I also have FSD on my order and have relatively large position in TSLA. Hope you get your car sooner than later. I have only seen one refresh S LR around the area, 2-3 plaids, and none with 19's.

Reactions: Pdubs and theatrus