Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes. MSM has this understated beauty that i appreciate after my other Black MS cars. I hope you get your car soon. Like you I had ordered Plaid + on 10/1/2020 with RN 1141X that I cancelled and ordered MSLR in early June. I also have a CT RN 11303 that I ordered right after Tesla announced. Not sure if I will keep that. May move to Subaru Solterrra.
Keep the CT. That Solterra is ugly as sin! The driver console needs a whole rework and piano black everywhere is tacky.

Reactions: bhakan
Having to hold off on the PPF because of the chip is a bummer. Hopefully you won't gather anymore in the meantime.
The car is gorgeous. Yes I ordered the same spec.😊
You didn't mention FSD. Did you wave it off or accept it?
I decided to keep it. I ordered with FSD nearly 9 mon ago. Just a last minute buyer's remorse on FSD the night before. In the end decided to keep it and got a cashier's check for that.

I decided to keep it. I ordered with FSD nearly 9 mon ago. Just a last minute buyer's remorse on FSD the night before. In the end decided to keep it and got a cashier's check for that.
I have the same exact config and also had FSD in order, Removed it reading this forum for 10 full months, and Added it back with FOMO. ;-)
2 more days... Hopefully the build quality is good for 471, which looks promising from the data points posted in the past several days....
:D

I tried removing it by calling and visiting the SC last week but I am told the price would go up, so just keeping it FWIW.. Hope they add more functions to make it worth while over the next few years....

I have the same exact config and also had FSD in order, Removed it reading this forum for 10 full months, and Added it back with FOMO. ;-)
2 more days... Hopefully the build quality is good for 471, which looks promising from the data points posted in the past several days....
:D

I tried removing it by calling and visiting the SC last week but I am told the price would go up, so just keeping it FWIW.. Hope they add more functions to make it worth while over the next few years....
Last evening I just requested for FSD Beta while playing around the functions and within an hr I have it and the system is ready to provide Safety Score for me. I am not going to drive much until tomorrow when mobile service can fix things. Just to more days for you.

Reactions: Air Wind
The Tesmanian mats ( Driver, passenger, rear seat) works well. I am waiting for my frunk and rear trunk all the covers etc mats from them tomorrow. Then my car will be ready. Tesla moved my mobile appt scheduled for tomorrow to Feb 23 Wed morning at the service center. Hopefully, I can take to full PPF, ceramic coating, and tint after that. Enjoy your cars!

Reactions: JakesterMcZap
Probably not. So expensive and I’ve never done it on any of my vehicles. I plan to decide after. If I determine there are some very prone areas I may do those but whole car PPF is $$$$.
Yeah I feel the same way. I think I’ll quote the front facing areas. I do like being able to go through a car wash without swirls though. Especially out here since the need to wash is frequent and the rocks are numerous.

Took delivery today. VIN 470. Black/White interior, 19in continental all seasons. Tesla Highland Park, IL . Besides a tiny rock chip near the driver front wheel (car needs standard mudflaps) the car was nearly flawless. Delivery beyond easy. So much tighter build, quieter and smoother then our prior 18 model x, model Y and 3. Certainly worth the wait. @2MuchLala hang in there.
Honestly, I’m not sure what I’m going to check on my phone now. Every morning I would wake up and check my account and this site for the last 7 + months. The distraction this journey allowed from politics and the grind of thinking about COVID was appreciated. Best of luck everyone and thanks to all those that shared their early experiences. @omarsultan (my favorite zoom all time was seeing your early plaid )
Also picking up mine soon at that same location. Good to hear that the delivery was nice and easy and i'm hoping for no issues here either. Enjoy the ride. :)

Yes. MSM has this understated beauty that i appreciate after my other Black MS cars. I hope you get your car soon. Like you I had ordered Plaid + on 10/1/2020 with RN 1141X that I cancelled and ordered MSLR in early June. I also have a CT RN 11303 that I ordered right after Tesla announced. Not sure if I will keep that. May move to Subaru Solterrra.
Yep, similar histories. I made the mistake of holding on to Plaid order after Plaid+ cancellation, until I saw several LR utubes that made me realize the LR would give me everything I needed and the slightly extra range with the LR over Plaid with the 10" wheels was more important to me than the 1 .1 second faster 0-60.