Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What colors,wheels ,FSD? Order date , RN. We need this info to try and make sense out Tesla’s delivery madness. Lol

congrats I’m very happy for you
Ordered December 2020 pre refresh. Accepted refresh order on day of announcement. Delivery in Charlotte.

LR MSM, arachnids, black interior, FSD. RN1142

I know there's a spreadsheet on another post that has car type (plaid, lr), colors, etc. - should we do one here, or is there a way to essentially copy that sheet and then post it for this sub-group?
also, anyone know if there are in fact supposed to be changes for wave 1, wave 2, etc.? I'm in the September-October category - and I'd happily wait LONGER to get bugs out, tweaks, etc. - but that's just me.
thanks!
I think this is the "master" spreadsheet. I would add your details here. Refresh Model S Tracking

Reactions: Arpe and lurker131
Not sure how I missed this thread when this Tesla nonsense consumes my life. That said, order and delivery (I say that word loosely) details are in my sig and remain unchanged for a month now.

Starting to question if going from August to September to blank all basically in the first two weeks and then staying that way, is a bad sign.

Oh, I had July for about an hour the Saturday before last. 🙄

I don’t “want” an ICE vehicle again but there’s a gorgeous Audi S6 (white with black optics package) with my name on it just sitting at a dealership near my house. 🤷🏻

What’s a boy to do….

Reactions: legend_of_jim
Following up here.

Spoke with the rep yesterday, making sure I was prepared and ready for delivery in June. I had lost my "June" delivery date in My Account for 48 hours, but this morning it re-appeared with just "June" again. No VIN assigned yet, but my expectation is something similar to @ppats87 (post before me) that I will get one soon, and I will need to prepare ~June 26th-30th to receive it.

Following up here.

Spoke with the rep yesterday, making sure I was prepared and ready for delivery in June. I had lost my "June" delivery date in My Account for 48 hours, but this morning it re-appeared with just "June" again. No VIN assigned yet, but my expectation is something similar to @ppats87 (post before me) that I will get one soon, and I will need to prepare ~June 26th-30th to receive it.
I’m a sucker also. June popped up this morning and once again my hope is up.
but I am also prepared for
The worst.

LR update! March -> August -> June 1-31 -> August -> June 22-30 -> June 21-30 -> Blank -> June -> June 21-30 -> June -> Blank -> June (for a few days) ->August (yesterday) -> NOW June 22 - 30 AGAIN as of this morning.
Ahh, exciting. You guys are killing me, mine showed June 16-30th for a few days back at the beginning of the month and has been Blank again since. Gives me hope maybe something will update soon.

Reactions: legend_of_jim
It might not hurt to reach out.
Hah so I went through e-mails and found the last one I got (I ordered online and have never actually spoken to a person about the order, only e-mails) and replied to that, and it bounced back immediately as undeliverable so apparently this was good advice 😅

I guess I'll call the store and try to talk to a person next. Any experience with the Westchase location?

To make you all maybe feel better my initial updates said delivery in June, then June 23rd to 30th and then blank, then July and then blank again. This morning it said June before I got the VIN assigned. The randomness of the delivery window is crazy but it should give the people with blank frames some hope.
Congrats! Feels so good to see folks with VINs being assigned.
Do you mind sharing your order date and RN#? If possible, update this tracking sheet which will help others - Refresh Model S Tracking