Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up the car today! Looks and feels great. SA told me they delivered 5 so far this week at the Charlotte location I guess including some Plaid models. Unfortunately they were learning about the cars at the same time as me so it wasn't as seamless as you would think. But enjoying it so far. Good luck to everyone!
Congrats!!! Can you confirm plaid mode is replaced with insane on the LR and there is a launch mode? Thank you and enjoy.

Picked up the car today! Looks and feels great. SA told me they delivered 5 so far this week at the Charlotte location I guess including some Plaid models. Unfortunately they were learning about the cars at the same time as me so it wasn't as seamless as you would think. But enjoying it so far. Good luck to everyone!
Congrats some much love for this car. Can you please post some more interior pics please as well how is the ride?

Awesome, congratulations!!! I know you'll have a million questions to answer, curious about the ride! Going back and forth on the 21's, they look amazing, curious how comfortable they are.

Reactions: cwanja
I just received a revised delivery date of June 23 - 29 and a vin number. Ordered mslr 11/27/2020!
If I were you, I would hop in car, drive it around,
Learn all the new stuff, and enjoy my life. I would not log back I to this forum unless I had some questions about a feature.
I really look forward to not having the urge to refresh these pages for awhile. Time to relax and enjoy the car you ordered over 6 months ago.
But that’s just me.
Regardless, big congratulations on receiving your
Car.

Everything I have read about the 21” tires that come with the Arachnid wheels seems to indicate that it just won’t work for colder regions (Northeast). I wanted to check if any of you have an opinion or experience on this? I am seriously considering changing to 21” arachnids as it looks terrific and seems to be the common delimiter for prioritized deliveries…

Everything I have read about the 21” tires that come with the Arachnid wheels seems to indicate that it just won’t work for colder regions (Northeast). I wanted to check if any of you have an opinion or experience on this? I am seriously considering changing to 21” arachnids as it looks terrific and seems to be the common delimiter for prioritized deliveries…
Yeah, I'm west coast, so the winter concern doesn't really get me. Bigger concern is just ride quality on rough roads. Not sure if the air suspension compensates for that.

I see a lot of you have had dates pop up and disappear. I have had similar, but far fewer instances. I ordered 12/20 and then re-confirmed 1/30 with RN1143. NJ, White / Black, 19" Wheels, FSD. I started with Feb-Mar window, then June 26-30, then just June, now nothing. N

I was just thinking this same thing and even wondered if calling to upgrade to 21s would get me a car sooner.
This scares me. I don’t know if I trust making the change now. I keep thinking it’ll do the reverse a d push me further out. 🥺

Reactions: Sbaimo
If I were you, I would hop in car, drive it around,
Learn all the new stuff, and enjoy my life. I would not log back I to this forum unless I had some questions about a feature.
I really look forward to not having the urge to refresh these pages for awhile. Time to relax and enjoy the car you ordered over 6 months ago.
But that’s just me.
Regardless, big congratulations on receiving your
Car.
You're so right. However I have been hovering through this forum and the other refresh one for quite some time and I did learn a lot. I feel like I should give back since I have the car in hand. But I do feel better not having to constantly refresh this and my tesla account page. Haha

You're so right. However I have been hovering through this forum and the other refresh one for quite some time and I did learn a lot. I feel like I should give back since I have the car in hand. But I do feel better not having to constantly refresh this and my tesla account page. Haha
With as much as we've all been refreshing here it should take a couple days to stop the habit of coming back here. Congrats on the delivery hope you enjoy the hell out of it! Hopefully this means some of the LRs on east coast will becoming on trucks over the next couple weeks and not only plaids. Enjoy

Reactions: Sbaimo
Yes it is replaced by insane mode and there is a drag launch mode. I have not tried either yet though. Ride is smooth and I'm loving the arachnids.
Im happy for you and mad at same time..im also a prerefresh, but relegated to the blank/no vin.

Sighhh i have live through your photos..smh

Congrats!!! Love that color, please spill any and all advice you have on delivery and how's the new ride?!