Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well. Add me to the list of users they offered an inventory model on. Got a text from my SA about black on black with 21s. Told him if it was a white interior, I would seriously consider it. But South Texas heat requires the white interior.
Man. My SA has me really rethinking this. I was not fond of the walnut wood with white and seeing more of the ebony with black makes me like it. Just worried about how hot it is going to get with south Texas heat, black exterior and black interior.

Hey everyone, misery loves company so figured I'll join in on the fun. Ordered mine on 1/1 pre-refresh, black exterior, black interior, 19', no fsd, RN1143. Blank for almost 5 months, had a June1st-30th delivery for about 3 days, than blank for 2 more days, back to June for 1 day and now blank again for about 3 weeks. Hoping we start seeing some deliveries in Austin, TX. My SA has gone silent for about 3 months so this my source of information.

Hey everyone, misery loves company so figured I'll join in on the fun. Ordered mine on 1/1 pre-refresh, black exterior, black interior, 19', no fsd, RN1143. Blank for almost 5 months, had a June1st-30th delivery for about 3 days, than blank for 2 more days, back to June for 1 day and now blank again for about 3 weeks. Hoping we start seeing some deliveries in Austin, TX. My SA has gone silent for about 3 months so this my source of information.
Welcome to our therapy group. You, me, and @boonedocks have same config.

Hello. Been watching this group for a while without posting. Signed up to hopefully pay it forward.

got a VIN today randomly. No email alert as seems to be the trend

Prerefresh order: I2/17/2020
VIN today: 5YJSA************
White model S long range
Cream interior/walnut decor
21 in arachnid wheels.
Full self driving
Estimated delivery: 6/25-6/30

very excited. Has been a LONG wait.

Everything I have read about the 21” tires that come with the Arachnid wheels seems to indicate that it just won’t work for colder regions (Northeast). I wanted to check if any of you have an opinion or experience on this? I am seriously considering changing to 21” arachnids as it looks terrific and seems to be the common delimiter for prioritized deliveries…
So I talked to an SA earlier this evening and he said that very thing when I was contemplating changing my order. Northeast with rough roads and ice and snow and aggressive low profile 21’s don’t mix well.

Welcome! I’ll be taking delivery in Austin but way after ya likely here - look forward to newer refreshes on the road as company in Austin and Hill Country!

Reactions: droopaloop
You're so right. However I have been hovering through this forum and the other refresh one for quite some time and I did learn a lot. I feel like I should give back since I have the car in hand. But I do feel better not having to constantly refresh this and my tesla account page. Haha
It is the right thing to do. I have a love/hate relationship with these threads. When I go back to blank (isn’t that a song?) like I am now,
I feel compelled To keep checking this site and my account page. It is driving me nuts and I look forward to the day I don’t need to.
maybe granpappy Baimo is just cranky. I am sure when I get mine I will be showing it off here also.
But by the time mine comes everyone will already know everything about LR. Tesla drives me crazy.

I see nappypappy with old order also so the misery is shared here

Picked up the car today! Looks and feels great. SA told me they delivered 5 so far this week at the Charlotte location I guess including some Plaid models. Unfortunately they were learning about the cars at the same time as me so it wasn't as seamless as you would think. But enjoying it so far. Good luck to everyone!
Congratulations! We shall now all live vicariously through you.

Everything I have read about the 21” tires that come with the Arachnid wheels seems to indicate that it just won’t work for colder regions (Northeast). I wanted to check if any of you have an opinion or experience on this? I am seriously considering changing to 21” arachnids as it looks terrific and seems to be the common delimiter for prioritized deliveries…
SA told me that they have all season tires as standard on
So I talked to an SA earlier this evening and he said that very thing when I was contemplating changing my order. Northeast with rough roads and ice and snow and aggressive low profile 21’s don’t mix well.
Mine told me they are all seasons, but very generic. If they are all season, they will be fine in the northeast. I had all season lower profile on my Audi S5 (wish i didnt turn in the lease so early) and they were great in the snow. "Hey Hike, the default tires for all our vehicles are all season tires"

Picked up the car today! Looks and feels great. SA told me they delivered 5 so far this week at the Charlotte location I guess including some Plaid models. Unfortunately they were learning about the cars at the same time as me so it wasn't as seamless as you would think. But enjoying it so far. Good luck to everyone!
awesome. question for you. I notice no chrome badging on the rear of the car. I do not want any badging on mine either. Did you request the SC to take that off upon arrival at the SC, or did you request that it not be applied during production? Thanks

Hello. Been watching this group for a while without posting. Signed up to hopefully pay it forward.

got a VIN today randomly. No email alert as seems to be the trend

Prerefresh order: I2/17/2020
VIN today: 5YJSA************
White model S long range
Cream interior/walnut decor
21 in arachnid wheels.
Full self driving
Estimated delivery: 6/25-6/30

very excited. Has been a LONG wait.
Where you picking up from? Alpharetta?

And congratulations!! Woot. Welcome to the forum.

awesome. question for you. I notice no chrome badging on the rear of the car. I do not want any badging on mine either. Did you request the SC to take that off upon arrival at the SC, or did you request that it not be applied during production? Thanks
You referring to the ‘T E S L A’? If so, that is standard / stock from the factory. No request needed.

If you are referring to the ‘model’ badge, I think Tesla is no longer putting ‘Dual Motor’ on there. The only ones getting badged are Plaids.

You referring to the ‘T E S L A’? If so, that is standard / stock from the factory. No request needed.

If you are referring to the ‘model’ badge, I think Tesla is no longer putting ‘Dual Motor’ on there. The only ones getting badged are Plaids.
Thank you. I am referring to the "Dual Motor" and "Model S" badging. I have a 2017 Model S now with "Model S" and "75D" badging. I do not want that type of badging on the new car. I know th TESLA needs to stay. Fine with that. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: cwanja
Man. My SA has me really rethinking this. I was not fond of the walnut wood with white and seeing more of the ebony with black makes me like it. Just worried about how hot it is going to get with south Texas heat, black exterior and black interior.
can almost guarantee that within a few weeks, RPM or some other site will have aftermarket options for the walnut wood. As far as the black interior, good ceramic window tint on all windows is the answer. As far as black exterior, personal preference. My brother ONLY buys black cars. I buy anything BUT black cars. lol